• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

I hear people talk about the Rams being a great job because they have all this young talent, and I just don't see it. They are a great job because the owner will pay a ton and give ridiculous job security, but that roster isn't good

There is some really good pieces on that defense. The offense not so much outside of maybe Gurley.

The only good thing that ever came out of Thursday night football were those Priyanka Chopra intros.

I hear people talk about the Rams being a great job because they have all this young talent, and I just don't see it. They are a great job because the owner will pay a ton and give ridiculous job security, but that roster isn't good

yeah Snead has to go as well. team sucks.

I'm still worried some team is gonna get smart and steal Joey Clinkscales from us, and not just because he has an awesome name.

squicken

Jacksonville is a much better job. Gotta find a new QB but the roster had talent on both sides of the ball

KingBroly

Banned
Thursday Night Football needs to die in a fire.

- Kickoff Sunday needs to return where all 32 teams play (no MNF)
- Saturday Night Football returns after Thanksgiving (1-2 games a week)
- No Color Rush Bullshit
- No Beer Can Bullshit

Fox318

I'd love to say keep Monday night football around but Sunday night football has killed it.

Unless they are willing to flex Monday games it's a shirty game almost every week.

LeonSPBR

Real talk-Was the Goff hit really bad?

I didn't think so. It was shoulder to shoulder, and when Goff was falling Sherm shoulder hit Goff in the head so he didn't take the attack to his head, just the aftermath of it. It was still a strong blow since Sherm was coming fast and went hard on Goff.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
sexy.0.gif

He had a very clean pocket to throw from, he wasn't afraid to scan the field, also the GIants pass rush in that game was horrible, last Sunday though the Giants pass rush was better and gave him less time and messed up the comfort spot in his brain, his timing was off, Giants defense did to him what they did to the mighty Brady in SB 42, they fucked up his internal clock..

Striker

He had a very clean pocket to throw from, he wasn't afraid to scan the field, also the GIants pass rush in that game was horrible, last Sunday though the Giants pass rush was better and gave him less time and messed up the comfort spot in his brain, his timing was off, Giants defense did to him what they did to the mighty Brady in SB 42, they fucked up his internal clock..
George Selvie, Kerry Wynn, Markus Kuhn, Uani Unga - all receiving big playing time that game. How a season has changed...

TheContact

Oh shit walkie talkie gate!
Giant's first round pick
will not be affected because Goodell doesn't give 2 shits about the integrity of the game and just cares about punishing only the patriots

What time are we all meeting up for the Star War? I think I'll see the early bird special with my fellow olds Monday morning, sneak in some spaghetti in my pocket. The olds usually bring the carving turkey

kmag

Oh shit walkie talkie gate!
Giant's first round pick
will not be affected because Goodell doesn't give 2 shits about the integrity of the game and just cares about punishing only the patriots

The thing is, it's actually very little to do with the Giants. The NFL controls the communication equipment, if one teams link goes down, they have to disable the other teams radio. For some reason they didn't. The Giants had at least a drive without communication (and had to relay the call to the QB via the closest WR), while Dallas still had full communication.

It's not just as simple as the Giants fucked up and did something illegal.

The thing is, it's actually very little to do with the Giants. The NFL controls the communication equipment, if one teams link goes down, they have to disable the other teams radio. For some reason they didn't. The Giants had at least a drive without communication (and had to relay the call to the QB via the closest WR), while Dallas still had full communication.

It's not just as simple as the Giants fucked up and did something illegal.

Did the Patriots do it?

Dolphins linebackers against the Cardinals last week: Spencer Paysinger, Mike Hull, Donald Butler, Neville Hewitt

From my boy Armando's blog:

A career special teams guy. A 2015 undrafted and undersized free agent making his first NFL start. A a guy who was waived by the San Diego Chargers and was a street free agent when the Dolphins signed him in late September. And another 2015 undrafted free agent.
None of these guys are starters, by the way. On top of that they're also missing the best player in their secondary and one of the starting CBs. Kind of amazing what Vance has done with this defense.

What time are we all meeting up for the Star War? I think I'll see the early bird special with my fellow olds Monday morning, sneak in some spaghetti in my pocket. The olds usually bring the carving turkey
I'll sneak in Tacos from a local taco truck. How many do y'all want?

bionic77

I am seeing it Wednesday morning with my old Star Wars crew!

We have seen pretty much every movie in the theaters ever since they put out the garbage special editions. We had to put up with a lot of shit (I flew to San Francisco to see Ep 2...) but we are finally doing it!

This story should serve as an inspiration to the Browns fans.

Duxxy3

Should take a draft pick away from New England if any walkie talkie related cheating comes to light.

If any team cheats, the Patriots (or whomever is top dog at the moment) loses a draft pick. Call it the Belichick rule. It's the only way Cleveland or the other shit teams will win anything.

Top Bottom