• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

BigAT

Dolphins linebackers against the Cardinals last week: Spencer Paysinger, Mike Hull, Donald Butler, Neville Hewitt

From my boy Armando's blog:

None of these guys are starters, by the way. On top of that they're also missing the best player in their secondary and one of the starting CBs. Kind of amazing what Vance has done with this defense.

You guys have Spencer Paysinger? Oh man, when you're playing a linebacker that wasn't good enough for the Giants you know you fucked up.

Sephzilla

9di3uds.gif

I just like how he sets up his feet ready to throw.

is this gif implying that reads #1 and #4 were open? lol

BigAT

The one thing I like about being friends with you is that I am eternally depressed and hate everything about living... So wait actually there is no one thing.

You're forgetting that being friends with Greg is cool because you suddenly feel like a much better Rocket League player by comparison.

I'll sneak in Tacos from a local taco truck. How many do y'all want?
Brah just bring the whole truck.
I am seeing it Wednesday morning with my old Star Wars crew!

We have seen pretty much every movie in the theaters ever since they put out the garbage special editions. We had to put up with a lot of shit (I flew to San Francisco to see Ep 2...) but we are finally doing it!

This story should serve as an inspiration to the Browns fans.
I am in inspired
Bills Expected To Fire HC Rex Ryan After Season, GM Doug Whaley Likely To Return https://t.co/p2SUC0zj5H #Bills https://t.co/j3yFqHWj18
Tehehe maybe we can sneak in a win😈

-_-

bionic77

Super Mario Fucking Run...

Dammit, Switch cannot get here soon enough.
I heard from some friends in Washington that the Pats and Trump are trying to cancel Switch.

It supposedly provides more freedom, truth and happiness than they are comfortable with. They want to ban it and keep us miserable with current videogame technology.

I suggest we all buy two to send them a message.

#Nomorefuckingaround
#Thistimeitspersonal
#Switch2017

I need help you guys. My wife's laptop died and I want to get her a new one for christmas. I want a 15'' screen, 500 gb hard drive, and running windows 10. Anyone know of any good deals? It doesnt have to be super powerful or anything since she uses it to surf the internet and do school work.

Edit: I am thinking about getting her the Acer Aspire S1. Currently on sale for $219 on walmart.com

Can the Patriots lose?
No one cares if they go to the Super Bowl the 100th time. All they do is make the game boring. Theres a reason Goodell is terrible and thats why.
I can only watch Tom so many times.

zero_suit

Can the Patriots lose?
No one cares if they go to the Super Bowl the 100th time. All they do is make the game boring. Theres a reason Goodell is terrible and thats why.

Yes. Their pass D sucks, and the offense obviously is not as good without Gronk.

Bread

Banned
I need help you guys. My wife's laptop died and I want to get her a new one for christmas. I want a 15'' screen, 500 gb hard drive, and running windows 10. Anyone know of any good deals? It doesnt have to be super powerful or anything since she uses it to surf the internet and do school work.

Edit: I am thinking about getting her the Acer Aspire S1. Currently on sale for $219 on walmart.com
want to buy my thinkpad? It's Breadstream approved

Tall4Life

Can the Patriots lose?

I want them to fight the Giants in the Super Bowl. Not only would the game be insanely hype but our Lord can finally get revenge on the Worse Manning.

Me and my new venture capital fund , Shirtless Capital, are rumored to have some interest in Breadstream shares.

At least those are the rumors I'm hearing.

MechDX

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1325665

This looks fantastic

In an age where we don't really get these types of arcade sports video games anymore, I'll be all over this on Day 1.

BEER MODE
Beer and Hockey go together like bacon and eggs! Selecting these controls let you play the game with ONE hand so you can hold and drink your beer with the other!

I will buy it just because it has this mode.

Last year it started on the 22nd.

Thought it was the 15th last year? I want that Transformers:WFC Xbox One remaster but fuck Activision! On "sale" for $25....

bionic77

Me and my new venture capital fund , Shirtless Capital, are rumored to have some interest in Breadstream shares.

At least those are the rumors I'm hearing.
The latest rumors I saw online indicate some sort of merger between the two entities that may or not occur in a bathhouse.

squicken

It's striking how far behind the rest of the division the Saints have fallen. And that is with Brees. How do they ever catch up? I still think they need to trade Brees and blow it up

Top Bottom