• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Holy shit I'm drained. Amazing to come back and win this one. The D stiffened up after a putrid 1st half. Boswell gets rock star status for bailing out the O with 4 40+ FGs.

Gotta beat the Rats next week. Too bad the Eagles couldn't pull off an upset there.

Grexeno

Holy shit I'm drained. Amazing to come back and win this one. The D stiffened up after a putrid 1st half. Boswell gets rock star status for bailing out the O with 4 40+ FGs.

Gotta beat the Rats next week. Too bad the Eagles couldn't pull off an upset there.
It always comes down to one final game in the AFC North, doesn't it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Titans winning division calling it now!
Also
R....E....L....A....X

NIC SAVAGE DOESN'T SPEAK... he

tumblr_mrs78ba5mE1s7tjwjo1_400.gif

at your words.

Fitts

LOL @ KC, Raiders back on top

Pressure just got ratcheted up a notch, though. Hope the extended week helped Carr's injury because if he's done our season's over. We could still do damage with our run game but we don't have the coaching to properly lean on it when necessary. (with week 9 being an anomaly)

Ravens have no idea how to hold a lead, and it's nothing new. It's been this way for the last five years, get a lead, play so conservative that we do nothing on offense, D stays on the field, gets tired, gets shredded, we lose. We were well on our way to that today, and if they had just kicked the extra point, would have cruised in OT.

brentech

Yeah Packers look really scary.
They are the team to beat now imo.

Unfortunately I think the team lacks the defensive talent. MLB is just a rotation of C grade players at best. Cornerbacks are up and down with their play. No one currently available that is a true #1 at the position.

Don't get me wrong though, sometimes the D plays above their ability and gets it done.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Of course Miller gets hurt and the clock stops!

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I'm still shaking man.

For the first time in a long time I'm starting to believe we have a chance in any game.

We would've lost this game by 30 the last couple of years. Insane to believe that we still have a chance after so many turnovers and it actually come true.

Unfortunately I think the team lacks the defensive talent. MLB is just a rotation of C grade players at best. Cornerbacks are up and down with their play. No one currently available that is a true #1 at the position.

Don't get me wrong though, sometimes the D plays above their ability and gets it done.
I feel like the d line is pretty good but the secondary still is lackluster.
But if the Run game gains momentum then the Packers will be scary.

Top Bottom