• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Falchion

I don't think they wouldn't be that much better with Oz, he rejected the offer, which wasn't that much more than what Elway was offering. OL needs some serious work too.

Pax is still far too raw and might not even be a starter if he keeps looking the way he has been.

If they DO get Romo, he won't last long with this OL.

The Broncos should embrace being the sunset stop for aging QB's. Romo next year and Brady in 2.

He really is.

Kool-Aid Reid is the perfect coach for this team, and the city as a whole. He's fat, goofy, self-deprecating, loyal, traditional, and will run the same play five fucking times per game results be damned. He LOVES fucking BBQ and so do we. Shout out to Arthur Bryant's. You know Reid is there every other day.

When we won a playoff game last year, the city celebrated like we won the fucking Super Bowl. Chefs fans are ecstatic to win 9-10 games a year, get loud and drunk in Arrowhead, and bounce out in the wild card game.

He's the coach we have, and the coach we deserve.

Now all we need is the Borocos offense to score... haha

They are so fucking awful, I expect that Seimen will take two sacks on a three and out drive.

Fitts

You gotta love how the defense complains about the offense yet goes out and lays an egg tonight.

Gotta have that team unity to win, breh.

giphy.gif

EDIT: Dammit another injury.

BigAT

Is Denver still alive for a playoff spot if they win? Haven't been following the minutiae of the AFC playoff picture and I just got in.

Fitts

Lol seen that coming from a mile away. I understand Semen's not their franchise QB or anything, but how do you not audible that?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE FUCK THIS O-LINE

Top Bottom