• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Fucking stupid.

Yeah, it would have been 3rd and 1, but they should have declined the penality.

Stephenson needs to be benched.

That series of plays pretty much encapsulates the Broncos offense. They are so putrid on 3rd and 1 that they would rather have the downs but end up punting after moving backwards 10 yards.

That's the Broncos offense in a nutshell.

Sure, but the key word in that is "had." Not saying that everyone has accepted his presence in the league, but many have done some crazy mental gymnastics after he started producing.

It's ridiculous. If it came out tomorrow that Khalil Mack did that, I would want him off the team immediately. You don't need to be a choir boy, but there are some lines that can't be crossed

Quikies83

Sure, but the key word in that is "had." Not saying that everyone has accepted his presence in the league, but many have done some crazy mental gymnastics after he started producing.
Would the fans standing up with their backs turned to the field each time he scored be enough?
What do you really expect?

Edit: this isn't a dirty franchise or fanbase.. you're a raider fan right?

Slo

Does anyone, anywhere, thank Detroit can beat Green Bay next week?

Sound track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr6K0RAc7Fg

detroit-lions-matthew-stafford.jpg

Don't feed the Raider trolls. If Tyreek wasn't a Chief they wouldn't harp on it half as much. I'd rather the guy not be on the Chiefs, but I'm also not going to root for my team to fail every time he touches the ball.

MechDX

Don't feed the Raider trolls. If Tyreek wasn't a Chief they wouldn't harp on it half as much. I'd rather the guy not be on the Chiefs, but I'm also not going to root for my team to fail every time he touches the ball.

Just mention Raider fans condoning shoving a young kid in the stands because he got a ball from an opposing QB and then blamed the parents of the kid for having him at a game

Bread

Banned
Yes we're all just raider trolls

How did you know!?

Fitts

Well shit... I leave the room to grab some cookies and come back to some infighting. Wasn't trying to antagonize anyone so sorry if anyone took it that way.

False. With Derek injured if we went out and got Vick to replace him I would want our season to end and him gone ASAP.

Just mention Raider fans condoning shoving a young kid in the stands because he got a ball from an opposing QB and then blamed the parents of the kid for having him at a game

You did notice all the other fans in Raiders gear that were helping the kid and congratulating him, right? Because there are dumb and/or drunk idiots at literally every single game.

Come out here to western NY. I can introduce you to plenty.

Top Bottom