• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I knew that first quarter without the flags was too good to last. Officiating makes this sport nearly unwatchable.

LOL...Denver receiver was WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID open.

Whelp...why not attempt the fake. It was enteraining..and didn't have a chance in hell of being successful.

BigAT

Hey, are we supposed to be outraged with Tyreek Hill yet or are we still in "OMG HE'S SO FAST" mode? Wasn't sure if the memo had gone out for him to get the Josh Brown/Ray Rice treatment yet.

Hey, are we supposed to be outraged with Tyreek Hill yet or are we still in "OMG HE'S SO FAST" mode? Wasn't sure if the memo had gone out for him to get the Josh Brown/Ray Rice treatment yet.

He's on the Chiefs so I guess nobody gives a shit? He's even worse than Hardy who was in the news all the time last year.

Bread

Banned
We are outraged with the speed of his abuse

MechDX

Jerruh would only trade him if he was getting the entire Broncos defense in return.

Yep. I think the same restrictions were put on Osweiler last year too.

It's not restrictions, that's just how Kubiaks version of the ZBS works. Manning tried it out and didn't like it so they developed a hybrid.

Kubiaks offense is very QB friendly. Schaub put up good numbers in it but they had a Great o line in Houston in the early 2010's

Semen is not good

Trade Brock to them for a 3rd

Fitts

It needs to be discussed every time he takes the field, I know that...

This is a good attitude to have. There was a recent article about it and comments made by Chiefs fans amounted to "who cares" and they chastised the writer for dwelling in the past. Really discouraging stuff to read.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Fucking stupid.

Yeah, it would have been 3rd and 1, but they should have declined the penality.

Stephenson needs to be benched.

Quikies83

This is a good attitude to have. There was a recent article about it and comments made by Chiefs fans amounted to "who cares" and they chastised the writer for dwelling in the past. Really discouraging stuff to read.
A lot of chiefs fans had reservations on the pick.

Top Bottom