• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

I am ordering DM to issue an executive order banning all talk of "doing it" in this thread.

Actually doing it is not banned of course.

Just can't talk about it any more. Per DM (via me)

I am ordering DM to issue an executive order banning all talk of "doing it" in this thread.

Actually doing it is not banned of course.

Just can't talk about it any more. Per DM (via me)

What if I am taking a shit? Can I still reference that as "doing it"? I feel as though shit taking predates this meme and should be grandfathered in.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What if we're pregnant?

That's...not how it works Floy

77a73128fdaecb81a4485092154db00f.jpg

I think many analyst and commentators are underestimating the Raiders defense. Consistency right now is there issue. They intercepted Andrew Luck and recovered a fumble. They have been doing for most of the season. I also expect L.Murray to not be the starting RB, and just used at the goal line. Maybe get lined up as a T.E, as a mismatch for LB's. DeAndre Washington will be the starting RB, 13 carries, and 113 yards on the ground. Increase those carries by 10 and you got some serious play action game going for the Raiders with Cooper, Crabtree, Roberts and Holmes.

Roberts and Holmes height advantage used at the sideline. They will beat the Broncos, get a first round bye, and home field advantage. And the AFC West title, as well.

McGloin will gain confidence because of the O-Line. He will be able to go through progressions.

They're real weakness is special teams, where KC Hill was able return a punt. They do have a great punt kicker in M.King, but all it takes is one mistake.

MechDX

I keep finding myself playing the kids Disney Infinity on Xbox 360.

Something satisfying about running around as Ultron beating the shit out of every cute little Disney thing

Panthers Schedule in 2017

Here’s who the Panthers will play at home:

▪ Falcons
▪ Saints
▪ Buccaneers
▪ Packers
▪ Vikings
▪ Bills
▪ Dolphins
▪ Eagles

And away:

▪ Falcons
▪ Saints
▪ Buccaneers
▪ Bears
▪ Lions
▪ Patriots
▪ Jets
▪ 49ers

Looks like 14-2 to me

Panthers Schedule in 2017

Here’s who the Panthers will play at home:

▪ Falcons
▪ Saints
▪ Buccaneers
▪ Packers
▪ Vikings
▪ Bills
▪ Dolphins
▪ Eagles

And away:

▪ Falcons
▪ Saints
▪ Buccaneers
▪ Bears
▪ Lions
▪ Patriots
▪ Jets
▪ 49ers

Looks like 14-2 to me

I'm glad you've accepted the L we gonna give you

Hindl

Just saw rogue one. Pretty good and I'm not really in to Star Wars. Seemed similar to the other movies but it was well made

Line_HTX

Clayton Kershaw and Matthew Stafford were childhood friends in Highland Park, Texas and Kershaw was Stanford's center in high school???

Texans should sign Kershaw to quarterback please.

=D

Top Bottom