• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

MechDX

Sounds like something someone who used to play with Go-Bots would say.

Its Floyd. He probably had Rock Lords:

rocklords017.jpg

YOU'RE the reason Baexton is on IR

YOU'RE the reason John Simon just missed 4 weeks due to a pec injury

YOU'RE the reason Osweiler was terrible
If I try watching transformers the tv show.. will this make up for that?

Sounds like something someone who used to play with Go-Bots would say.
That's what the poor kids played with..

Remember that time the jags beat the fish by 10,000 points in the playoffs?
In Dan's last game I believe as well

F's the reason Watt was injured
I'm the reason Wentz sucks

The Go Bots are like the Kmart of Transformers.
Can I find them on MadDuckets.com?

It was all on you Mech!!!

You benched Bork
Savage pulled the Daigo comeback
Jags and Colts got salty over it and wanted to take no prisoners

ESBL

I'm really curious how bad Mariota's leg is versus Carr, there's a lot of discrepancy between the two estimated healing times.

Carr apparently broke it at a more ideal spot. Sounds like Mariota broke his fibula in a more complicated area and possibly has ligament damage.

This is probably how both fan bases feel.

sadness-covers-me-like-a-blanket-tuck-me-in-let-977286.png

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Finally got around to watching Rogue One, had lots of fun. Then the credits rolled and I felt mad at the whole Disney layoff mess as I should've had a shot at being listed up there, then felt happy for all ny old co-workers I recognized scrolling past, then felt mad again, then realized I make almost double my old salary now and am okay again.

DMczaf

Finally got around to watching Rogue One, had lots of fun. Then the credits rolled and I felt mad at the whole Disney layoff mess as I should've had a shot at being listed up there, then felt happy for all ny old co-workers I recognized scrolling past, then felt mad again, then realized I make almost double my old salary now and am okay again.

And now you're back to NFL GAF where you're a pile of sadness and tears like the rest of us

Let me borrow $832.38.

squicken

You can gold plate your wiener and Jed York will still own the Niners!

Line_HTX

Finally got around to watching Rogue One, had lots of fun. Then the credits rolled and I felt mad at the whole Disney layoff mess as I should've had a shot at being listed up there, then felt happy for all my old co-workers I recognized scrolling past, then felt mad again, then realized I make almost double my old salary now and am okay again.

Double the salary, good shit. Xia is the well paid veteran in New Game, haha

Tom Penny

Seeing it in a few hours. Hopefully tops attack of the clones.

Top Bottom