• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

squicken

Who thinks he's bad? He's been great this season. Hope they can afford to keep him

Last year he missed a third of the snaps, and I think he was a guy who hated Chip's tempo. This year he has been really healthy. But isn't the plan to move Lane to LT?

e: Damn Giants just suck vs Philly

Biske

Fuck....

Well if I cant see a Giants win, at least I got to see Bob Costas dressed as the Silver Shroud from Fallout

Euron

Richard Sherman was right about Thursday Night Football

This game should be cancelled and the Eagles should be fined their first round pick plus $23,694,678

Farooq

Banned
How the fuck did we lose two games to this team

No Romo.

9ZKpGSU.gif

Last year he missed a third of the snaps, and I think he was a guy who hated Chip's tempo. This year he has been really healthy. But isn't the plan to move Lane to LT?

They have done a lot to help Peters this year. He's limited in practice and they rest him a lot. They know he has experience not to need tons of reps. They are coaching him right.

The plan is to move Lane over when Peters is done. The problem is Peters salary next season is like $10m which is too much. He can be cut with no cap hit, and Vaitai and Seumalo look so promising. If they can extend him for the right money I think he stays

acksman

This conference is so weird, Giants are Cowboys cryptonite. Looks like Eagles are Giants crypt. Yet Eagles can't beat the Cowboys this year.

squicken

This is what kills Minnesota. Real football teams run it down the throat of 2 deep safeties. But soft lines like the Giants and the Vikings can't do that and it's a slog to dink and dunk or try and hit a bug play

Hindl

This conference is so weird, Giants are Cowboys cryptonite. Looks like Eagles are Giants crypt. Yet Eagles can't beat the Cowboys this year.

Eagles should've won that game if Doug kicked the easy field goal. They were dominating that game and we'll see what happens next week

Draxal

This is what kills Minnesota. Real football teams run it down the throat of 2 deep safeties. But soft lines like the Giants and the Vikings can't do that and it's a slog to dink and dunk or try and hit a bug play

Basically if you take Beckham out of the game the Giants are done.

squicken

Pederson has the Reid thing where his screen game is awesome. Sproles would have scored it someone would have blocked Wade

Top Bottom