• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So my nephew is a redskin fan. If I got a jersey for him whose should I get?

98yv0D5.jpg

chadskin

Fitts

Mario activated from IR. I didn't expect to get him back this season, so that's a nice surprise. I hope he can stay healthy.

Not expecting to get Aldon back either.

...just sayin'.

BigAT

It's always worth remembering Hollywood Henderson's quote on Terry Bradshaw.

"He [Bradshaw] is so dumb, he couldn't spell cat if you spotted him a C and an A."

MechDX

Bucky Brooks Wellington:

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK: Who is Tom Savage?
Fast-forward to Savage's performance in Week 15 against Jacksonville, and I think the Texans might've found the right guy to lead the team on a deep playoff run. I know it's only been one (incomplete) game, and the statement is a bit premature, but hear me out before jumping into my mentions on Twitter.

The Texans' offense has all of the firepower needed to challenge the heavyweights in the AFC, but their previous starter couldn't take advantage of their skills on the perimeter. The offense ranked 30th in passing offense (198.4 pass yards per game) despite having a legitimate WR1 in Hopkins and an explosive vertical playmaker in Will Fuller. Osweiler's struggles as a deep-ball passer prevented the Texans from amassing "chunk" plays (passing plays of 25-plus yards) against defenses committed to taking away the short and intermediate routes that are staples in the team's playbook.

This is where Savage's strong arm and spectacular arm talent add some sizzle to the Texans' offense. The 6-foot-4, 228-pound passer capably makes all of the "big boy" throws in the book with exceptional zip and velocity. From delivering tear drops down the seams to firing darts along the boundary on deep comebacks or "Okies" (12-yard outs), Savage fires throws to his receivers outside of the numbers. In addition, he displays terrific timing and anticipation when delivering "finesse" throws to his tight ends and slot receivers on "bench" routes (10 yards out from slot) and "sail" patterns (15-yard corner) against zone coverage. With Savage also adept at throwing "hole" shots (fade routes against Cover 2 between safety and corner) and digs (15-yard square-in), the Texans' offense finally has a solution to the problems that opponents presented for most of the season.

giphy.gif

Guys I come from the future here are my findings:

The Lions win the Super Bowl
The Switch is cancelled
Carson Wentz is arrested and banned from the league for life for beastiality
President Trump makes it a federal crime to possess anime.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Guys I come from the future here are my findings:

The Lions win the Super Bowl
The Switch is cancelled
Carson Wentz is arrested and banned from the league for life for beastiality
President Trump makes it a federal crime to possess anime.

Trump putting that good work in

Top Bottom