• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's the most wonderful time of the year.

hines-ward-blast-ed-reed-o.gif

Hindl

You guys got past the Bengals without any major injuries or suspensions. Truly a Christmas miracle!

Unfortunately there is still one division game left for us to lose some of our key players...:(

If the starters are still in during the second half next week, Garrett is a colossal idiot

If the Raiders win the next two games, Tennessee wins their next two games, the Ravens win their next two games and the Steelers win one more game, and the Chiefs lose both their games, the Chiefs don't make the playoffs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last Sunday it absolutely looked like the Bengals were going to put up 40 on the Steelers who would lose three players to injury and get maybe a garbage time TD or two to make it respectable like they did against the Ravens earlier in the year but then some idiot just had to disrespect that yellow rag and suddenly the Bungles couldn't figure out how to run north/south anymore and the Steelers kicker turned into Tucker.

Line_HTX

I'm a part of both Fighting Game GAF and NHL GAF discords, and trust me, discord is bad for this thread.

At least I don't see Western in discord, so that's nice.

Pepiope

If the starters are still in during the second half next week, Garrett is a colossal idiot
Idk. They will already have a week off. 2 weeks off may be a bit much. Plus do you really want to show the world that your 2nd string QB is superior?

This is another Brock/Savage situation.

Idk. They will already have a week off. 2 weeks off may be a bit much. Plus do you really want to show the world that your 2nd string QB is superior?

It's amazing to hear how high people hold Romo now that they haven't seen him in ages. I remember when everyone said he's good until crunch time. You can count on Romo to fuck up. Now, he's some tremendous, Super Bowl winner.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chris Mueller
‏@ByChrisMueller

Sammie Coates will be OUT on Sunday against the #Ravens, Eli Rogers confirmed. #Steelers

W7zRuVW.gif

Hindl

That offense has been remarkably healthy, and Sean Lee somehow hasn't fallen apart yet. Just seems like they're playing with fire

MechDX

Whitney Mercilus (back), John Simon (chest) upgraded to full participation, set to return Saturday against Bengals

Simon returns! The OLB from THE Ohio State University! Floyd ? We doing it!!

Farooq

Banned
It's amazing to hear how high people hold Romo now that they haven't seen him in ages. I remember when everyone said he's good until crunch time. You can count on Romo to fuck up. Now, he's some tremendous, Super Bowl winner.

Sports media narratives are not indicative of what Romo has done on the field.

I was here for my cousin's wedding. It was long as fuck and I got food poisoning but I'm good now
Hindu wedding are long as fuck.. my uncle married a Hindu woman and that took forever..

They had both a Christian ceremony and a Hindu ceremony and it was a long day that day. Sorry about the food poisoning

squicken

4 of the 5 offensive line spots will have changed from when MIN played GB week 2 to when they play tomorrow. Diggs questionable and AP out. I also read something that Treadwell is going to play the fewest snaps of any 1st round WR since AJ Jenkins, aside from injured players. The Vikings 2017 outlook is pretty bad. Diggs, Teddy/Bradford, Boone, and Thielen are the only returning starters than can be penciled in

Bitanator

Sounds like ESPN skip bayless talk to be honest, Dallas fans who truly watched this team for the past ten years have grown with Romo blemishes and all, I know within two minutes of play I want Romo out there because he will work some magic. If he fucked up there was always still time to make it better. He has thrown less 4th quarter interception than Rodgers or other elites under pressures of winning. People are not holding Romo on some pedestal here, they are appreciating his game and what he brought the the franchise.

You arrogantly suggesting he was never anything more than some gunslinger mentality makes me think you were either a box score fan or got a false narrative from sports media

You can tell who understands football more by what they think regarding Romo/Dak,

Top Bottom