• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Guys I come from the future here are my findings:
President Trump makes it a federal crime to possess anime.

Jokes on you, anime paid for 90% of his campaign. We taking over. :'v

I got tickets to Seahawks game tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much, I already have a cold. But whatever, it'll be fun.

Line_HTX

Guys I come from the future here are my findings:

The Lions win the Super Bowl
The Switch is cancelled
Carson Wentz is arrested and banned from the league for life for beastiality
President Trump makes it a federal crime to possess anime.

LOL, that would make you a fascist, you shit Washington fan.

Line_HTX

Gata is definitely shit.

ZIHGF1e.png

Fox318

Warner Bros. To Bring Limited Number Of "Keijo!!!!!!!!" Swimsuit T-Shirts To Comiket

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-number-of-keijo-swimsuit-t-shirts-to-comiket
At least in recent years, you can always count on some company bringing some outrageous official goods to Comiket. You have to remember the Monster Musume Miia hug pillow. And, for next week's Comiket 91, Warner Bros. has something remarkably novel for Keijo!!!!!!!! After using something similar on cast and staff at promo event, 30 lucky fans will be able to buy themselves swimsuit t-shirts. As well as being made of special fabrick that give them the look of swimsuit material, they're longer for the full miguzi. They are however expensive at 12,000yen (a little more than $100 these days). A series of quotation shirts are cheaper at 3,000yen.

30 men will own this shirt

Gobias

Banned
Rogue One was okay I guess. About what I expected. It's not EP 7, but that's hard to live up to since 7 is the Switch of movies.

Top Bottom