• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Good morning everyone

How could you betray me like this floyd

If it had to be anyone I'm glad it was you

*kisses Floyd on the lips*
I have not seen the movie so I can't continue this bit..

sorry Gata.

Wait...is flo your cousin???
This is disrespectful as fuck..

I will find a way to curse your lakers.. BG may have killed Larry Nance Jr.. but I'll go after Ingram if you don't back that down Chris.

Happy NFL Saturday!

39063-Dancing-Rudolph-.gif
Ready to work 10 hours today :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I should have asked for Steam cards for XMas.

I like Tomlin... wtf Bradshaw

Bradshaw also said the Packers should jettison Fraudgers instead of McCarthy. Terry's been harboring a grudge against Pittsburgh for 35 years now, the ungrateful bitch.

dionysus

Yaldog
Sean Payton rumors are likely bullshit just like last year. He has perfect job. No accountability because owner is on death's door and there will be a succession fight.

effzee

Why on Earth would you willingly leave safe franchises like Carolina or New Orleans to coach a dumpster fire like the Rams?

Sean Payton rumors are likely bullshit just like last year. He has perfect job. No accountability because owner is on death's door and there will be a succession fight.

Yes but no QB. Brees will be 40 and his cap is hurting the team to the point they can't field a good defense.

Plus I think anyone would rather live and work in LA over New Orleans or North Carolina.

effzee

So if Vikings lose the last 2, maybe Eagles can get a low teens pick.

That would be nice.

I know nothing about college football. How's this class shaping up? What's it loaded with?

dionysus

Yaldog
Brees restructured. 19 mil in 2017 and 6 in 2018. That is very reasonable seeing as he is a top 5 QB still. The problem hasn't been Brees. It has been dead money from busted FA signings.

Hindl

So if Vikings lose the last 2, maybe Eagles can get a low teens pick.

That would be nice.

I know nothing about college football. How's this class shaping up? What's it loaded with?

Historically great class for RB and the deepest CB class in years. Lines up pretty well for the eagles. Weak WR class unfortunately but there's a few legit talents, just might not be available. Really hope they grab 2 CBs

MechDX

Put your pinky rings up to the MOON!

Saturday NFL football!!

macho_man_browns_fan-97600.gif

Today is the day Kave. We rise from the shame circle on the shoulders of one Thomas Benjamin Savage!

Holy shit his middle name is Benjamin! Cages character in National Treasure name was Benjamin!

MechDX

Connor Hughes ‏@Connor_J_Hughes 6m6 minutes ago
Christian Hackenberg and Bryce Petty are playing catch. Hackenberg just bounced one to Petty, who’s standing 10 yards away. #jets

Dega's boy

I like Tomlin... wtf Bradshaw

I should have asked for Steam cards for XMas.

Bradshaw also said the Packers should jettison Fraudgers instead of McCarthy. Terry's been harboring a grudge against Pittsburgh for 35 years now, the ungrateful bitch.

To be fair, Tomlin has lost last 4 out of 5 to the Ratbirds. If you can't beat your #1 hated rival, then gtfo.

Steelers need to win tomorrow or Tomlin can go.

Texans/Bengals are in the prime time slot?

Eewww

I'll be watching our traditional holiday double feature of How the Grinch Stole Christmas! and Albert Finney's Scrooge.

I guess I'll turn the game on for the 4th quarter and see how savagely the Bungholes are being abused.
See what I did there, Mech? Just for you. Merry Christmas.

So whats everyone doing for Christmas?
Outaide of the obvious watching football lol.
Im just gonna be chillin in Nashville watching the Titans beat the Jags on my crappy tv.

Top Bottom