• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

wienke why

Trump-69926-3816.jpg

This isn't a surprise. Packers are a vile, disgusting franchise with racist, deplorable fans. Did you think they shouted "Kuhn" all those years because they actually liked John Kuhn?

TAUgrsa.jpg

VVsTRif.jpg

OwFCkiN.jpg

Dishwalla

Banned
So glad I get to miss most of the early games today so I can shovel snow. Don't know why I even came back home for Christmas, if I was still in Virginia I wouldn't have this problem.

Ricker

Godamnit,there is the heavy, sticky, big type of snowflakes coming down slowly here since this morning and it sticks on my satellite dish so I have no reception...might need to ladder up to the roof and wipe it off otherwise its no football today...

BigAT

Alright, I've got my fingernails painted purple and an oversized horned helmet on, is there anything else I'm missing from the Vikings fan guide?

SKOL!

Have a feeling that the Panthers beat the Falcons by 20 today.

I have literally not had as much confidence in this team since...they played the Bucs...in Week 17...of last year.

Today's speculation is Ron Rivera to the Rams

I said that was a big possibility the day Fisher got fired.

It makes too much sense. Huge Cali ties, would resonate with LA demographics, a very good Monday-Saturday coach and generally won't lose you the game on Sunday.

And while I wouldn't say that he's on the hot seat to be fired in Carolina, they would definitely be more willing to part with him today (especially if they get compensation back), then they were on February 6th.

Its a shame that the Panthers didnt start playing as well until the Falcons already took their chances away from the division.

Really wanted them to light up the playoffs again.

Go Browns. *high fives kave

Think there's a chance RG3 gets benched if he's still outta wack. The Kess will be rereleased who wasn't playing terrible just wasn't pushing the ball down field as much and injuries. Kess probably has a better chemistry with the WRs too unless RGBae can get it going today.

Mech good luck in your fantasy football championships this weekend. In two for money today
Texans GAF? We did it!
Stop trying to out me.

I need the Dolphins to lose(Sorry CT) but then again I need them to win just to win a friendly wager with my buddy(Bills fan)

Also can I get the Jags fan gif please?

Top Bottom