• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

MechDX

#IBelieveInBort

Even if Coughlin doesn't:

Jay Glazer confirmed Tom Coughlin will interview with #Jaguars and noted that Coughlin isn't a Blake Bortles fan.

effzee

Historically great class for RB and the deepest CB class in years. Lines up pretty well for the eagles. Weak WR class unfortunately but there's a few legit talents, just might not be available. Really hope they grab 2 CBs

Who needs CBs when Howie can pluck gems like Mills in the 7th round?

Sarcasm aside I'd be OK with any game changer. Ideally I'd like a DE, but a game changing RB (cause Matthew's is definitely gone) would be welcome. I do get the feeling the Eagles like Smallwood enough to make him the #1 RB next season.

So hopefully they can get a legitimate game changing CB.

Ricker

Phew,going through my channels I thought I only had the Jets/NE game...

Buffalo/Miami is on also yay...

Also Vikings Packers.

Hindl

Who needs CBs when Howie can pluck gems like Mills in the 7th round?

Sarcasm aside I'd be OK with any game changer. Ideally I'd like a DE, but a game changing RB (cause Matthew's is definitely gone) would be welcome. I do get the feeling the Eagles like Smallwood enough to make him the #1 RB next season.

So hopefully they can get a legitimate game changing CB.

Mills doesn't have the speed for outside CB, but I think he could develop into a great nickel corner given a few years. He's got everything you'd want from a CB except speed, so I think he'd work better against slot receivers.

This isn't a great draft for DE except at the very top, and a lot of the DEs would work best in a 3-4. I think they like Smallwood a lot, but I see him as more of a lesser version of Sproles than a 3 down back. I'm encouraged because the Eagles have been scouting the hell out of Florida State, which means they're looking at Dalvin Cook. Cook would be perfect for this offense, he's like a mini Jamaal Charles, and I'd want him if he's there in the first. Plus, the RBs next year are looking like Sproles, Smallwood, Barner, and Marshall, and Sproles is definitely retiring after 2017, while Barner is more of a STer. I think they'll target a RB this draft.

If Cook's not there, you don't want to draft for positions, but I'd ideally want a draft where we target a CB in the 1st, then RB and WR in 2 and 3, depending on BPA at those positions, and then another CB with one of our 4ths. Depends on FA though. If we can grab a FA CB then that would change things up, and if things fall right the Eagles could nab Dalvin Cook in the first and Corey Davis in the 2nd. That would be the dream, both are perfect for the West Coast offense.

Good morning/afternoon peeps. Hoping for a Falcons and Lions loss so that the Hawks can clinch the #2 seed. Fuck Bevell, blessed be thy Russ, go Hawks.

gobears.gif

Top Bottom