• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thats sad. Titans done today lol

j-wood

Welp.

Good season I guess. Didn't have to look forward to the draft till week 15. Just hope Mariota is back next year and we draft a defense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lady linejudge got the "welcome to football" from the movie "Necessary Roughness"

Cleveland also better win this. Don't take away from me that the Lions are the only winless team!

Chris R

Fox not switching to a more competitive game smh

Also, TItans didn't pay for me to attend their game in Jacksonville, probably wishing they had at this point

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well Houston still has to win to actually make the playoffs.

Texans D has the advantage both tonight and next Sunday... plus Brock is booted.

I'm shocked to see a team that started like Minny did might end up finishing with a losing record.

i

Afrikan

Zeke is special but he's also running behind the best OL in football. Bosa is one of the top edge rushers in the league and is one of the only playmakers on that defense. And not only is he rated that high as a rookie, but he missed the first 4 games.

To put it another way, would you rather have prime AP or Von Miller?

I'm happy for Bosa.

I'll be honest, when I saw his interviews before being drafted.. I was worried about him. He seemed so mellow, nonchalant, indifferent... I didn't think he'd play at a top level that fast, in the NFL.. thought he'd need to overcome early adversity to wake up a bit. But nope. Read him wrong. I wonder if other GMs felt the same way. :/

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I mean, if you had told me we'd be 8-8 after the last couple of years and how horrible our recievers and secondary are I'd say hell yes, I'd take it.

We've had a great year. Robinson has done an awesome job. Hope he stays for a long time.

Edit:

Lol cassel

Top Bottom