• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I've spoken with a few Lions fans and we agree that Matthew Stafford is the solution for the Detroit Lions going forward

"Train to Busan" is some good shit, gents. If you want a quality zombie flick with some honest to goodness characters to give a shit about...check it out now!

who are the 5 greatest Thread makers alive?
BG, BG, BG, BG, BG
tumblr_mdv849W9SV1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

0Nd1PWV.gif

who are the 5 greatest Thread makers alive?
BG, BG, BG, BG, BG
tumblr_mdv849W9SV1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

0Nd1PWV.gif

No lies detected

Balanced, respectful, posted even in other communities sometimes to share the love, not full of Texans/Lions propaganda, and not full of RBH posting old news everybody's already reacted 17 times to

The Perfect OPs

RBH

No lies detected

Balanced, respectful, posted even in other communities sometimes to share the love, not full of Texans/Lions propaganda, and not full of RBH posting old news everybody's already reacted 17 times to

The Perfect OPs

Not my fault that some of us have to work during the day while the rest of you fatties are glued to your Twitter feeds!

He was here last year though. Dunno how he got juniored.
Made a thread that I messed up in.
So i got jurniored until like feb.
I fucked up basically.
I have over 2000 posts too :(
I mean I made some stupid threads on here ill admit. Just hoping the mods give me another chance :)

Top Bottom