• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

mreddie

The Life of Pablo
sports.jpg

Yeezus
i

Late Registration
Tom-Brady-ten-years-10-21-15.jpg

College Dropout
042816eliapple.jpg

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Graduation
2uY5B-10.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wentz might be a total bust, but he is already better then fatford.

Hahahaha....NO.

Wentz has looked solid at times and has potential. But he'll never be able to throw a football like Matthew Stafford. You can't teach Michael Jordan's jumpshot, you can't teach Barry Sanders athleticism and vision on the field.

You either have it or you don't. Because of his size and style of play Wentz reminds me of a Big Ben, Cam, or Joe Flacco. Time will tell how he stacks up to those guy but he will never be able to throw a football like Matthew Stafford.

Pepiope

Hahahaha....NO.

Wentz has looked solid at times and has potential. But he'll never be able to throw a football like Matthew Stafford. You can't teach Michael Jordan's jumpshot, you can't teach Barry Sanders athleticism and vision on the field.

You either have it or you don't. Because of his size and style of play Wentz reminds me of a Big Ben, Cam, or Joe Flacco. Time will tell how he stacks up to those guy but he will never be able to throw a football like Matthew Stafford.
He will throw a football better than Mathew Stafford.

Stolen from the Giants forum...since 11/21/04..
Starting QB NFC East....

Giants: 1 QB
Eli Manning

Eagles: 13 QBs
Donavan McNabb
Koy Detmer
Jeff Blake
Mike McMahon
Jeff Garcia
AJ Feeley
Kevin Kolb
Mike Vick
Vince Young
Nick Foles
Mark Sanchez
Sam Bradford
Carson Wentz

Redskins: 10 QBs
Patrick Ramsey
Mark Brunell
Jason Campbell
Todd Collins
Donavan McNabb
Rex Grossman
John Beck
Robert Griffen III
Colt McCoy
Kirk Cousins

Cowboys: 12 QBs
Vinny Testaverde
Drew Hanson
Drew Bledsoe
Tony Romo
Brad Johnson
John Kitna
Stephan McGee
Kyle Orton
Brandon Weeden
Matt Cassell
Kellen Moore
Dak Prescott

Hindl

You my boy Pep but I have no idea what this means. Are you talking about his collegiate career and the level of competition he had to play against?

No he's just the least experienced QB possibly ever. Before the browns game he only started like 27 games in his life. A few in high school and only a season and a half in college. It's pretty remarkable where he's at all things considered

Morning NFl Gaf
Im thinking Giants victory tonight.

I don't know, Giants off short week this year has looked bad to not so good...
Looked bad on a short week against well rested Packers..
They played horrible in the first half against the Bears.

Ben McAdoo first TNF game is the last one of the season, very short week against a team that has owned the Giants, I could see them losing tonight, hopefully Spags cancel out McApoo offense and defense get us a victory..

I don't know, Giants off short week this year has looked bad to not so good...
Looked bad on a short week against well rested Packers..
They played horrible in the first half against the Bears.

Ben McAdoo first TNF game is the last one of the season, very short week against a team that has owned the Giants, I could see them losing tonight, hopefully Spags cancel out McApoo offense and defense get us a victory..
I think itll entirely depend on how the offense performs tonight. I think the defense will show up but the offense will determine how the game will go through turnovers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We're opening presents at home today (before spending the weekend in Kentucky) and I'm hoping it's a Vive under the tree.

Since those fuckers are damn expensive and it's the only box underneath the tree, I'm pretty sure she got me one.

Either that or you guys pitched in and got me a box of dicks. Or an animu pillow.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We didn't want to get you something that you already had.

It's a bag of dicks.

Again.

Well this is awkward because I got you the same thing!

In fact if everyone would look underneath their seat, you all get your very own bag of dicks!!!

980x.gif

If wienku is like most animus, and let's be honest, he is, he needs a new animu pillow. His existing one is pretty well-used up.

Except you.

You just get a very heartfelt "fuck you"

bionic77

Good morning everyone

The Pistons won two championships that way.. why not Cincy?
Cincy last year was on another level.

Burfict by himself seriously injured all 3 of the Steelers best players. I cannot remember the last time something like that happened. And the fucking Bungles were still trying to fuck Bell up at the end of runs just this past weekend.

I would say the league needs to punish that team severely but what more could he do to them? They already live in Ohio...

Cincy last year was on another level.

Burfict by himself seriously injured all 3 of the Steelers best players. I cannot remember the last time something like that happened. And the fucking Bungles were still trying to fuck Bell up at the end of runs just this past weekend.

I would say the league needs to punish that team severely but what more could he do to them? They already live in Ohio...
We already cant play a playoff game ;_;
We dont need anymore suffering
But Burfict can be suspended for a long time.
Bitch lost us that playoff game..

bionic77

We already cant play a playoff game ;_;
We dont need anymore suffering
But Burfict can be suspended for a long time.
Bitch lost us that playoff game..
The guy is a legit talent but he is also a psychopath. Which should be no surprise when one of the team "leaders" is Pacman Jones.

Scummiest team in the league! And in the NFL that is saying something!

The guy is a legit talent but he is also a psychopath. Which should be no surprise when one of the team "leaders" is Pacman Jones.

Scummiest team in the league! And in the NFL that is saying something!
Yes I agree but we have some good guys too!
Like Dalton Green Bernard...etc.
We have a few assholes that make the team look thuggish.

MechDX

Local retailers selling Osweiler Texans jerseys at 50% off.

Im gonna get one and change the name plate to "Delhomme", Texans 1 game legend

JABEE

I'm thankful the Vikings traded their 1st round pick for Bradford. It would suck going into this offseason without a 1st round draft pick.

Hindl

I'm thankful the Vikings traded their 1st round pick for Bradford. It would suck going into this offseason without a 1st round draft pick.

Yeah that's crucial. I'd be way more pissed off about the state of things if we didn't have that

Gata's NIghtmare Continues: Jags guaranteed to draft Top 5 in the '17 Draft.

Last time the Jags didn't draft in the top 5 was the 2011 draft. No other team in the modern era has had a top 5 pick 5 years in a row, Jags guaranteed to do it for a 6th consecutive year.

Top Bottom