• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Like I said I fucked up and I am a change man.
Anyway I made a thread at a time I was depressed since I felt I was making a bunch of stupid threads about things going on in my life and I messed up especially with a raichu avatar that sounded otherwise.
I want to rebuild that goodwill and be helpful towards these communities.

MechDX

This thread is holding too many Ls for the lack of Tom Savage appreciation.

post-35374-nicolas-cage-fist-bump-gif-Con-8QKy.gif

So No one is going to believe ehh...
Oh well anyway Im think this weekend Lions will get the upset.
Just have that feeling.
Also it was for the last thread I made not the jerking off one surprisingly..
Plus I even show later into that thread regret

mreddie

Arizona Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald will leave without a Super Bowl and he carried the team though it all.
Mike Floyd: Got drunk, sucked this year, got cut, only to get picked up to the Pats, might get a ring.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
holy shit did you guys see Grayson Allen's fucking meltdown? Typical punkass Dukie.

Like squicken said earlier I honestly think you may have to worry about his mental health. I get being ultra competitive, all athletes at his level are, but those tantrums on the sideline are not normal.

Remember Carson Wentz?

hennelol2.gif

I have no alt breh. I was Professor K with Mech back in the Cloudchasher days and I became Kastrioti on Neogaf after all the ProfessorK names were taken up.

Actually throughout my years posting on videogame message boards I've never had an alt.

Carson Wentz has better stats than Stafford did in his rookie year, has the hardest strength of schedule in the NFL, and the worst WR corps in the NFL... sooo stones in glass houses?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Carson Wentz has better stats than Stafford did in his rookie year, has the hardest strength of schedule in the NFL, and the worst WR corps in the NFL... sooo stones in glass houses?

Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21.

I knew Stafford would be great his first game in the NFL against the Saints. He threw 1 TD and 3 picks but the way he threw the ball, the zip and velocity behind the passes. It was Peyton Manning-esque.

Wentz does not have that passing ability and he never will. But he's shown flashes of being a solid QB in the future in the mold of a Big Ben.

Dark times followed when he was hurt his first few seasons and I would have to debate people that Stafford was indeed a better QB than guys like Mark Sanchez and Colin Kaepernick.

Throughout it all I knew Matthew Staffords God given ability would eventually shine its light on the NFL. Whether with the Detroit Lions or if our potentially cursed franchise decided to trade him.

Arizona Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald will leave without a Super Bowl and he carried the team though it all.
Mike Floyd: Got drunk, sucked this year, got cut, only to get picked up to the Pats, might get a ring.

Eli will make sure he doesn't get a ring :v

My boy Wilson has been lacking this season. :'( well from the three weeks I've actually been watching :'v

Pepiope

Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21.

I knew Stafford would be great his first game in the NFL against the Saints. He threw 1 TD and 3 picks but the way he threw the ball, the zip and velocity behind the passes. It was Peyton Manning-esque.

Wentz does not have that passing ability and he never will. But he's shown flashes of being a solid QB in the future in the mold of a Big Ben.

Dark times followed when he was hurt his first few seasons and I would have to debate people that Stafford was indeed a better QB than guys like Mark Sanchez and Colin Kaepernick.

Throughout it all I knew Matthew Staffords God given ability would eventually shine its light on the NFL. Whether with the Detroit Lions or if our potentially cursed franchise decided to trade him.
Wentz is probably the least experienced starting QB in NFL history.

Top Bottom