• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

I think Carolina needs to draft a QB.

Cam had digressed into statistically one of the worst in league. The list of who's worse is pretty short... Fitz, Brock, Bortles.

He might be even with Bortles.

Carolina should draft linemen and receivers before they draft a QB.

Even if last year was an aberration, this year represents an regression well past his mean.

Overreacting to one bad season is textbook behavior for chronically bad franchises.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That might be the saddest goal-line offensive run I've seen in a long time.

Pissing on Lockett's great catch with that garbage.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Why the fuck do people get cute on the goal-line.

Up the middle... 4 fucking times in a row.

AND Seattle get's the ball back..

I don't know how this franchise would of been the last 5 years with a different O.C but obviously we should of had two SB. Maybe more I don't know I can't speak about "what ifs" but this is absolute horse hit how historically good our Defense is and to walk away with only 1 SB is a shame.

cdyhybrid

We needed less than a yard. I have no doubt we could have punched it in but Bevell didn't call a single run after the 1st play on 1st and goal.

He snuck it on 2nd down. The OL got zero push. They couldn't even get a yard on a sneak, they're supposed to block for a guy 7 yards in the backfield?

Paches

That was the most pathetic O line replay I have ever seen. 3 of our guys on their asses as their entire D line runs at Wilson.

Top Bottom