• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

watershed

Banned
He snuck it on 2nd down. The OL got zero push. They couldn't even get a yard on a sneak, they're supposed to block for a guy 7 yards in the backfield?

OL sucks, no doubt. But so does our passing game. With 1st and goal and less than a yard I would run it 4x if necessary. We just blew 7 straight shots at the end zone.

_woLf

I really hope that Pete has the balls to pull off the coaching changes this team so desperately needs this off-season.

watershed

Banned
I really hope that Pete has the balls to pull off the coaching changes this team so desperately needs this off-season.

Yeah its definitely time for a new offensive coordinator. Pete has resisted the call for years now but this year's offense is jarringly bad, even with the OL problems.

tmdorsey

Saints. YESSSSSSS!
3AQmK.gif

Graham isn't the issue. Their complete inability to draft OL over the years is the problem. Ifedi might be good eventually but he's having rookie struggles.

But we gave up a hell of a good center to get him when we can't block worth shit. I've got no problems with Jimmy, but he wasn't worth giving up a starting center for.

cdyhybrid

But we gave up a hell of a good center to get him when we can't block worth shit. I've got no problems with Jimmy, but he wasn't worth giving up a starting center for.

Britt is probably the least of our concerns on the OL. Him and Ifedi are probably the only ones I'd be fine with penciling in next season.

Edit: My boy Josh Perkins making plays today!

Edit2: Graham has one target. Seven plays from the one and nada. Fuck off Bevell.

Hey! Our offense looked good finally!

Collins got some good burst!

Even if our o line is mostly shit, I will say that we have great depth on this team everywhere else.

Top Bottom