• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AFC got so much less interesting today.

Texans probably in the playoffs again, and a severely gimped Raiders team

Fucking Savage is doomed.

I fully expect Brock to be starting in the playoffs. This is the season of football where no one can have nice things.

DMczaf

BaeG....it's time....I'm coming home.

nfloffseason_header4.png

Fitts

Raiders fans can now hate the Colts as much as we do!

No. They did their job.

Keeping Carr out there being up by that much that late in the game with the extended season ahead was a huge mistake. Coaches fucked up, but I can't put it completely on them. It's a freak thing and it sucks. Still, now it's on the coaches (and team) to pull together and figure out how they approach Denver and the post season.

They want to prove that our coaching hasn't held us back and we haven't been winning in spite of it? Now's the time to do it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG!!!

BG WE DID IT!!! THE 49ERS ARE GONNA WIN WHICH MEANS THE BROWNS KEEP THE #1 PICK!!!

PROSPERITY!!!!

PRINTER PAPER QUEUE UP THE HAPPINESS GIF!!!

Kusagari

I think we all need to show Jeff Fisher some respect for willing the Rams to constant 7-9 records.

Look what happens when he's fired!

dionysus

Yaldog
It's mediocre. I rolled my eyes a few times but I liked the climax. Trust me, I know what doing it looks like. I don't care though because next Christmas is the return of Rae Bae

My thoughts too. Mediocre. I liked the action but none of the characters were developed enough for me to care which was the opposite of what the ending wanted.

Even though they scored a TD I still think they should have ran it on 1st down to kill most of the clock first. We'll see what happens though.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Damn I'm sorry RaidersGAF..fucking sucks so hard. I hate when we don't get to see the best play it out.. :(

Top Bottom