• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

@4JoshReed
I'm told that after this loss #Bills HC Rex Ryan believes he will be fired. Went into the game thinking this was "the game" to save his job.

PeterGAF

Banned
What if these two teams tied again. Have two teams tied against each other twice in a single season before? I'd have to guess no

Myles MY Garrett!
57c6f5637a0bc.image.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No. They did their job.

Keeping Carr out there being up by that much that late in the game with the extended season ahead was a huge mistake. Coaches fucked up, but I can't put it completely on them. It's a freak thing and it sucks. Still, now it's on the coaches (and team) to pull together and figure out how they approach Denver and the post season.

They want to prove that our coaching hasn't held us back and we haven't been winning in spite of it? Now's the time to do it.

True. I'll just hate them for you... for life.

He really shouldn't have been out there at that point. Again this could have easily happened in the playoffs ( freak thing like you said) but why risk it for a W which looked like was in the books smh Some Texans like coaching over there.

Best of luck to your team... though I'm still salty about the Mexico city refs and laser pointers.

Jarnet87

Steven Hauska trying to sabotage my fantasy season with that missed point. I am sick of David Johnson just feasting points. Please get in field goal range and end this game.

Top Bottom