• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Current draft standings:

Current draft standings

1 Cle
2 SF
3 Chi
4 Jac
5 LA (ten)
6 NYJ
7 SD
8 Cin
9 Car
10 Phi (cle)
11 Ari
12 Buf
13 Ind
14 Min(phi)
15 No
16 Ten

Doing it status: doing it.

15697965_1400132883373000_8819469180311105201_n.jpg

tmdorsey

I've been waiting for months to use this:

This is me, RBH, and the rest of Falcons-GAF after clinching the division and being in the driver seat for a first round bye:

infinitedancefosc0.gif

We got the Ain'ts.

Congrats on the #2 seed!

If this was any other year I would be mad but this year I've been dejected. This team has been too shaky all season. I can't convince myself we can win the SB this year unlike the last 4 years. This year I tried going FULL KAS and I still couldn't convince myself we are a legitimate contender. We looked like world beaters once all season and that's when we went into New England and won. Outside of that it's been up and down, left and right, twist and turns of WTF.

KingBroly

Banned
So...if Detroit loses on Monday to Dallas, a win next week by Washington gets them into the playoffs (9-6-1 v. 9-7 of either GB/DET)

If Detroit wins, a Washington win and a Green Bay loss gets Washington into the Playoffs.

DET-GB is the obvious SNF game since it will determine who wins the Division (and maybe WC #2 in the NFC)

Beach

One thing about McGloin is that he believes he's the toughest and greatest guy on the field. He has a quarter of the arm strength of Carr but Musgrave plays a lot of short game anyway.

Just trying to calm myself.

Top Bottom