• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dang Clowney should have had Dalton

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Love Watt on the side line

:(

Protect Savage!

I feel like Brock promised the Oline money on the side lol to get him back as the starter.

Matrix

No one can get open. Frustrating as fuck.

Mech stepped aside when he realized we were right about Savage

By rule of 2016, one good thing must be followed by one bad thing, we can never be allowed to celebrate or breathe
Merry Christmas friend :)

I think I'm going to go in on the Switch

Floy seems to have been responsible for what happened today. You did good boy.
My Browns and our Dolphins

The curse is broken, all is well in da land now.
We all did it Bronx

We can make that happen, I'll get the crowbar

And trophy!
Oh I didn't forget about that nor about my computer too :)

i am kidding about the computer just so I am clear.. I'm just going to keep joking about that till we die

Floy seems to have been responsible for what happened today. You did good boy.
Thanks friend..

Raidas-GAF... I'm sorry Carr died :(

Merry Christmas friend :)

I think I'm going to go in on the Switch

My Browns and our Dolphins

We all did it Bronx

Oh I didn't forget about that nor about my computer too :)

i am kidding about the computer just so I am clear.. I'm just going to keep joking about that till we die

Wasn't that for the shirtless league?

Matrix

Wilfork's belly is bigger than my whole body.

Matrix

Play Grimes. Blue is bleh

Matrix

For fucks sake...

still not right in the head after being concussed.

Should have been caught with ease. This offense.

Floy just did the impossible

Replied to one of my posts twice in a multi quote

image.php

Caja 117

Limiting points is a team effort, not just on the defense. Pats D has the best field position in the league because of both the ST units pinning the opponents back and the offense avoiding turnovers that hand the opposition great field position.

I fail to see whats your point, They still are the number one defense based on PPG, Im pretty sure other teams defense also get benefit from ST and other elements in the game and outside the game as well.

Suck to hear about Carr, Raiders having a great season to just go dowm the drain one week before regular season ends must be vomit induncing.

Matrix

wtf at that play... nice using the face mask

This D is damn good.

Top Bottom