• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Floy just did the impossible

Replied to one of my posts twice in a multi quote

Floy just did the impossible

Replied to one of my posts twice in a multi quote
I'm so excited that we did it that I'm doing it again

i worked 11 hours at my retail job.. I had a brain fart. I'm not perfect.. :(

Browns win. Floy multiquotes one post.

Anything is possible. It's a brave new world.
And don't forget our Huskies friend

When doing it goes wrong.
Or did it go right..

Omg lmao.

I feel like this is history!
We did it friend

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Oline sucks, Blue sucks.

Good shit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
giphy.gif

DMczaf

We went through a week of Savage memes for this ?

I expect a full apology from Texans GAF on my desk at Breadstream HQ by tomorrow morning

We went through a week of Savage memes for this ?

I expect a full apology from Texans GAF on my desk at Breadstream HQ by tomorrow morning

SweenStream vows to sell all profits to, and merge with, Breadstream if they're able to achieve this legendary task. Looking forward to working for you, friends

Matrix

CLOWNEY IS THE MAN

WATT/CLOWNEY FUTURE :D

Matrix

Hey Brock! *waves*

Boooo Blue, Boooo playcalling

Matrix

This is top 3 worst game I've watched this season. Will we get above 100 total yards offense combined by halftime?

Every Bears game is worse... come on now.

Top Bottom