• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Your new richard_sherman_super_bowl.gif

giphy.gif

Jarnet87

Only San Diego could have lost to the Browns. If this isn't a sign from god that Philipe should retire or demand a trade then the Chargers will end up getting him killed on the field.

ESBL

I don't know if it's the same as Owen's injury but Carr has a complete syndesmotic ligament tear in addition to the fracture and requires surgery, so he's expected to have a 6 month recovery time, same as Mariota.

I actually have faith in McGloin to play well. He'll have a full week to prepare for Denver. When he played in 2013, the rest of the offense was pure dogshit and he was a rookie besides. So it won't surprise me if he wins a game or two. Hopefully the team doesn't quit without Carr. I'm actually more gutted for Carr at this point, after the work and year he put in. But hopefully he comes back strong.

They did an MRI on Carr to confirm ligament damage?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf was that kick and of course awful special teams as usual lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cushing made a play :O

Matrix

wow the crowd noise

Rockets jealous lol :(

Matrix

Sit the fuck down Brock

I dont want to see you

Cleveland Browns : A+

Yes, there are those nine sacks allowed, and yes, it was about as ugly a win as you'll ever see, but it was a win. At this point in the proceedings, that's all that matters, because if it didn't happen on Saturday, the Browns would have had to beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh next week to avoid joining the 2008 Lions as the only two teams to go 0-16.

Matrix

Come on shitty Oline

Top Bottom