• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

this_guy

Texans need to keep feeding Blue on first and second down. The Bengals will anticipate the Texans offense making adjustments, and by not making adjustments the Texans will outsmart them.

Mrbob

My condolences in advance in losing to green bay in the divisional round.

Well it will either be Atlanta or Dallas which gets bounced by the Packers. Though I'm hoping it is Dallas so I can get that Skip Bayless spin.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who thought it'd be a good idea to put this game on now

At least it's on the NFL Network so I can't even watch it here at the future in-laws despite having cable.

Gonna watch Christmas Vacation instead here in a bit

But it sucks that Die Hard is stuck on IFC...another channel that not everyone has!

RBH

Bring back the dirty bird.

jamalanderson_dirtybird.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh look, different play calling.

Up tempo which works best.

Dumb BoB.

BLUE SUCKS USE GRIMES

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
giphy.gif

so close... so close...

really shit call with Blue who sucks donkey balls

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Stuffing your daughter in your pocket should be child abuse

I think like half of us are still personal twitters but people don't give a shit.

Kave's Twitter still confuses me because it just completely wasn't what I expected!

Is that his daughter? and how do you know this?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Stuffing your daughter in your pocket should be child abuse

I think like half of us are still personal twitters but people don't give a shit.

Kave's Twitter still confuses me because it just completely wasn't what I expected!

I'm a man of many talents!

Top Bottom