• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Bucs have one chance, and it depends on:

KC beating Denver
Dallas beating Detroit
Tampa beating the Panthers
Lions beating the Packers
Giants beating Washington
Dallas beating the Eagles
49ers beating the Seahawks
Titans beating Texans
AND Colts beating Jags

.26% chance of it all

Bucs have one chance, and it depends on:

KC beating Denver
Dallas beating Detroit
Tampa beating the Panthers
Lions beating the Packers
Giants beating Washington
Dallas beating the Eagles
49ers beating the Seahawks
Titans beating Texans
AND Colts beating Jags

.26% chance of it all

Only 9 things have to happen? Didn't the colts need 12 things to happen last year to get in?

Unfortunately, the first result the Buccaneers needed was a Cincinnati win over Houston on Saturday night, which would have helped in a complicated scenario that came down to a tie with the Green Bay Packers and a "strength of victory" tiebreaker. Houston's win helped the Packers and put that tiebreaker out of reach for Tampa Bay.

Until then!!

:'(!!

*lets your hand go*

corgi-toss.gif

;_;

Bronx-Man

Banned
Current standings AS OF RIGHT NOW:

AFC
1. Pats
2. Raiders
3. Steelers
4. Nic Cage
5. Kansas City
6. Miami

NFC
1. Dem Bois
2. ATL
3. Lions
4. Seattle
5. Giants
6. Green Bay

Mrbob

So if the giants win against Washington the lions reward for defeating GB might be to play them again the next week.

MechDX

I agree with squicken at that 21 yard pass to Hopkins in the second half where he kind of just fell to the ground when a Bengal defender got near him concerns me

He just kind of fell and didnt try to fight for anything more. Thinking maybe he is a fucking diva.

BigAT

So if the giants win against Washington the lions reward for defeating GB might be to play them again the next week.

Pretty sure NYG/WAS doesn't actually matter. Giants have the #5 seed secured regardless.

The story behind the guy in the gif tho

That guy survived Columbine

And after that Jags/Titans game, Columbine became only the second worst thing he's survived.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I liked what I read about on Twitter that this was Savage's first start on a short week with the playoffs on the line during prime time.

Best case scenario, Oz shits the bed and tries to cover it up with your $400 duvet and leaving it for you to clean it up in the morning. Then acting dumb about how the shit got there in the first place.

Basically it'd be a shitty non-Alyssa Milano type situation.

MechDX

what was he going to gain with the position he was in though?

Dont know. It just wasnt a good look especially with all the drops he has had this year. Brock didnt do him any favors but he has become sloppy with route running this year and has, for him anyway, a crazy amount of drops.

MechDX

I liked what I read about on Twitter that this was Savage's first start on a short week with the playoffs on the line during prime time.

Best case scenario, Oz shits the bed and tries to cover it up with your $400 duvet and leaving it for you to clean it up in the morning. Then acting dumb about how the shit got there in the first place.

Basically it'd be a shitty non-Alyssa Milano type situation.

That pass Savage made in the 4th quarter where he got just drilled but completed the 20yd.+ pass was a big boy QB play if there ever was one. Most QB's in this league would have folded at that moment

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pretty sure NYG/WAS doesn't actually matter. Giants have the #5 seed secured regardless.

And after that Jags/Titans game, Columbine became only the second worst thing he's survived.

Washington wins and Green Bay loses, then Green Bay is done. Giants win then Green Bay is in no matter what.

Top Bottom