• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays NFL GAF

c0fafs1uuaass7xdslxu.gif

Bucs playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers

Nah it looks really cool though, but very early. I wanna get it, but if I get it now I'll probably burn out on it before all the good stuff gets in for when it's actually released. I think I'm gonna wait for a bit

My brother bought it and because it's a play anywhere title I get to do the Xbox game sharing thing. I gave it a brief go and right now it's clear it's designed with keyboard/mouse controls in mind because it's a pain in the arse using a controller. I've never got into any of these survival/crafting games but my brother is pretty impatient and if he's managed to tolerate it so far then it must be doing something right.

Having actual co-op multiplayer helps a lot imo

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All right huddle up Lions fans there's Good news and Bad news.

The bad news? We may be without our starting Center Travis Swanson for a 3rd straight week, without RB/WR extraordinaire Theo Riddick and worst of all without Darius Slay

The good news? Matthew Stafford is our Quarterback

DMczaf

All right huddle up Bucs fans there's Good news and Bad news.

The bad news? Roberto Aguayo is our kicker

The good news? Roberto Aguayo is our kicker

So Cardinals showed up.

Merry Christmas Seahawks.

I wish the Cards put this much heart into every other game as a minimum.

Still it's good to feel good about the Cards.

Hindl

My brother bought it and because it's a play anywhere title I get to do the Xbox game sharing thing. I gave it a brief go and right now it's clear it's designed with keyboard/mouse controls in mind because it's a pain in the arse using a controller. I've never got into any of these survival/crafting games but my brother is pretty impatient and if he's managed to tolerate it so far then it must be doing something right.

Having actual co-op multiplayer helps a lot imo

Yeah I'd play it on PC. I'm not huge on survival/crafting but the right one can hook me. I'm more just a sucker for tech trees, and I hate the slow ramp up most survival games have. It seems like Astroneer ramps up quicker, where you're quickly building generators and trucks and shit instead of figuring out how to put a stick and rock together to make an axe. I was watching the Giant Bomb Quick Look and it looked great. I just want some more Quality of Life features added before I hop in. Maybe when it gets to beta I'll hop in on it.

j-wood

So the Jacksonville Jaguars severely injured our quarterback and knocked us out of the playoff race. Fucking great. That's a great feeling.

Tom Coughlin will interview with the Jags this week:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...e=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDNSports+Twitter

The article notes that even if he doesn't end up the head coach, they are interested in hiring him as a "football czar" in the front office.

Washington wins and Green Bay loses, then Green Bay is done. Giants win then Green Bay is in no matter what.

The Giants defense is the walking wounded right now. Nothing IR dangerous but Snacks got banged up in Philly, Jenkins is still sore from the knee in the back, Casillas has been nursing a knee injury, etc. I have a feeling that McAdoo will have those guys on an extremely limited snap count now that the 5th seed is locked up and the Giants have almost nothing to play for. I don't think Ben sits all starters, etc. and he'll go in wanting to win the game but there are some key guys you don't want to take chances with.

MechDX

Cooking, taking care of a 3 month old, football, dinner for the family I finally did my last Dad act for the day. Santa has come and placed gifts under the tree. Im out!

Merry Christmas you fucks!

752556858_654398.gif

Kevtones

Looking at Blount's career stats...

Only 1,200 carries in 7 years is pretty low. His 17 TDs this year is 10 higher than his previous best (2015). Guy might have a John Riggins trajectory if he stays on this track.

Hope so.

Top Bottom