• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Merry Christmas

Bucs have one chance, and it depends on:

KC beating Denver
Dallas beating Detroit
Tampa beating the Panthers
Lions beating the Packers
Giants beating Washington
Dallas beating the Eagles
49ers beating the Seahawks
Titans beating Texans
AND Colts beating Jags

.26% chance of it all

Only 9 things have to happen? Didn't the colts need 12 things to happen last year to get in?

The worst part there was I believe all but one or two of them actually did end up happening
Yup..

I could see a lot happening for the Bucs chances.. except San Fran beating Seattle

Bitch Kitty Kave has awoken and has chosen Rivers (who has some weird hair) as his first target.
dGQ5kBQ.gif
The moment I was waiting for..

KingBroly

Banned
Bucs have one chance, and it depends on:

KC beating Denver
Dallas beating Detroit
Tampa beating the Panthers
Lions beating the Packers
Giants beating Washington
Dallas beating the Eagles
49ers beating the Seahawks
Titans beating Texans
AND Colts beating Jags

.26% chance of it all

DET @ DAL will determine everything for Week 17

If Dallas beats Detroit, DET-GB decides NFC North, loser goes home
- If that happens, Redskins get in with a win

If Detroit beats Dallas and GB, they win NFC North, Redskins get in with a win

If Detroit beats Dallas and loses to GB, DET and GB get in

this_guy

Merry Christmas everyone.

I have the best gift this year: 40% off (limit 1 item) at Palais Royal.

What needs to happen for the Texans not to face the Chiefs in the first round? I'd like to face a QB named Matt in the playoffs. There's a couple of those.

MechDX

Pro Football Focus ✔ @PFF
Top @HoustonTexans on D tonight
CB A.J. Bouye 90.4
CB Kareem Jackson 81.6
ED Whitney Mercilus 81.3
ED Jadeveon Clowney 80.8#CINvsHOU
10:31 PM - 24 Dec 2016

Cleveland is going to ruin him arent they?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No.

We just aren't as fat as Muricans, but that's a low bar to pass!

Haha

In my German class it said that German young people spend like 90% of their free time outside. But every language course I've taken tends to have a "-phile" aspect (Germanophile in this case)

I probably spend like 3% of my time outside!

Milchjon

Haha

In my German class it said that German young people spend like 90% of their free time outside. But every language course I've taken tends to have a "-phile" aspect (Germanophile in this case)

I probably spend like 3% of my time outside!

I guess we do spend a little more time outside, and I'd guess the way German cities/villages are set up helps. Everything is closer together, fewer people have their own houses, boardwalks, buses and other public transport everywhere... I could go everywhere on my own pretty much from age 7 or so. Don't need someone to take us to soccer practice, just play with random kids on the block. Don't need to be driven somewhere, just take the bike. etc.

But no, like all kids, we'd rather stay inside and play games.

Slo

I guess we do spend a little more time outside, and I'd guess the way German cities/villages are set up helps. Everything is closer together, fewer people have their own houses, boardwalks, buses and other public transport everywhere... I could go everywhere on my own pretty much from age 7 or so. Don't need someone to take us to soccer practice, just play with random kids on the block. Don't need to be driven somewhere, just take the bike. etc.

But no, like all kids, we'd rather stay inside and play games.

It's not like you were going to accidentally walk past the concrete wall and guard towers!

So looking at the current NFC teams in the playoffs.

Dallas: very complete but rookies might need to take next step so we will see.

Seattle: injuries like no other. I dont think they will do much this year. :(

Atlanta: That offense god damn, defense hasnt been playing bad too lately.

New York: Excellent defense to take them far but offense needs to step up and avoid turnovers.

Green Bay: Offense is rolling but defense needs to step up.

Detroit: 4th quarter comebacks arent gonna do it especially against a hot Green Bay team to get into the playoffs.

Washington?: Offense rolling Kirk should get his contract extension easily(NO 2.0)

Im going Atlanta Dallas NFC Championship.

Top Bottom