• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Tom Penny

I'm doing it.

i

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Finally tried out the football mini-games in VR Sports Challenge. I am convinced a VR style NFL Blitz would work out great.

Kinda BS that the way the pass target thingie works is by a combined ground indicator with arrows in the air which is controlled by your head movement, if you want to throw further downfield it can be hard to see the ground marker if there are players in the way.

I guess until we get proper eye tracking to help refine the targeting this is the best we can get for now.

squicken

OBJ is the MVP. Giants wouldn't be 8-8 w/o him. He is literally the entire offense of a 12 win team, that is deficient at play caller, QB, OL, and RB. All the other MVP candidates at least have some help

Went into Walmart today and saw two affordable VR headsets

So I guess this is really a thing that's happening. Hopefully better than 3D (fuck Avatar)

MechDX

OBJ is the MVP. Giants wouldn't be 8-8 w/o him. He is literally the entire offense of a 12 win team, that is deficient at play caller, QB, OL, and RB. All the other MVP candidates at least have some help

8-8??

Browns should offer all their first and second round picks for him!

Sanjuro

It's the Calise bread. The owner knows someone that works there and asked for extra for homeless type deal. They gave them too much.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's the Calise bread. The owner knows someone that works there and asked for extra for homeless type deal. They gave them too much.

sanjuro we need to talk about your eating habits if you're also eating food for the homeless

Popcorn=corn
Corn=grain
Grain=bread

okay that checks out

I'm gonna use popcorn next time I make PB&J.

I love bread, but Bae doesn't let me eat too much carbs :(

She says Bread makes you fat :(

Women that micromanage your diet will only make you miserable. Trust me!

Women that micromanage your diet will only make you miserable. Trust me!

Nawh, I gained a bit of weight again in the time she was in Australia (Not BigAT weight, but still). So I need it.

welcome! are you still in the southern hemisphere?

Hello bestie, yes. I'll be here until the 3rd of January. Having a great time :)

What bae says goes

I understand :/

I still love you

Top Bottom