• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

tmdorsey

Sorry Florida bros, but once you get outside of 2 or 3 cities in Florida that state is such a shithole.

They should be on their knees every fucking day thanking Walt for saving their state from being Alabama 2.0.

Disney is still pretty dope but man it is pain to drive around in that city. We went to Legoland and did some other stuff so we didn't stay at the resort. Next time I am definitely staying at the resort. So much more convenient.

The best time I've had when going to Disney is when we stayed at a Disney resort. My wife equated it to staying (not gambling) on the strip in Vegas and staying off the strip in Vegas.

bionic77

The best time I've had when going to Disney is when we stayed at a Disney resort. My wife equated it to staying (not gambling) on the strip in Vegas and staying off the strip in Vegas.
Soaring was really cool.

I wonder how much of that footage was CG versus video.

Hoping we give Disney a 2-3 year break but I am going to make sure we go to a Disney resort the next time we go back.

RBH

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1327088

2699180-marioparty2_gb.gif

jmdajr

The way Houston really fucked that up is getting smoked by Brisket. Pats QBs are system QBs that don't thrive w/o Belichick pulling the strings

Welp.....Tannehill will now regress and be out next season as well. Way to go Floyd

So in a weird, fucked up way, the Texans are doing what most of the rest of the league (except Eli) can't! Stopping the Patriots! #DoinIt

Damn. We are so gooood.

Racist

Reported

Permaban incoming for the community drunk

More deflection eh? Yet you didn't deny it.

It's cool if you like to dress up as a black and gold nun wearing more beads than a [insert epithet for promiscuous girl] on Mardi Gras while yelling "Geaux Saints!" at the top of your lungs on the weekends, Mr. BH.

I promise I won't spill your secret.

MechDX

ProFootballTalkVerified account
‏@ProFootballTalk
Tyrod Taylor to be evaluated for groin/hernia surgery; it's a procedure that could cost the Bills $30.5 million

Complete backfire. #CurseOfRex

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

More deflection eh? Yet you didn't deny it.

It's cool if you like to dress up as a black and gold nun wearing more beads than a [insert epithet for promiscuous girl] on Mardi Gras while yelling "Geaux Saints!" at the top of your lungs on the weekends, Dr. BH.

I promise I won't spill your secret.
Fixed..

I mean.. he did earn it.. its disrespectful to not use it.

Also damn

Pepiope

Positive tweet

Jimmy Kempski @JimmyKempski
Carson Wentz is 1/5 QBs in NFL history w/550+ pass attempts as a rookie (Luck, Carr, Sleeves, Peyton). Wentz has highest QB rating of the 5.

bionic77

French quarter was good stuff. We stayed at the Port Orleans resort when we went last year:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/port-orleans-resort-french-quarter/

The room was great and being shuttled around the parks was a serious stress reducer.
Their hotels are pretty decent. We stayed at the Cornado Springs, which had a cool theme and it was middle of the road in terms of price. We stayed at the Hilton in Disney Springs and the rooms were much bigger than what I have seen at the Disney Hotels. However the convenience of not having to drive or park far outweighs that and honestly I never give a shit about most hotel rooms. When I go on vacation I just sleep in my room and keep my shit there. I am not the type of guy who spends a lot of his vacation lounging around the lobby and ordering room service. We are always trying to cram as much shit as possible into our vacation.

The high end Disney hotels were crazy expensive as I remember it.

Also, we got free tickets to Seaworld and went. The kids loved it but me and my wife kept thinking of what they had to do to get the animals to perform like that 5 times a day. Not going back to that place. Animal cruelty aside, the park is run horribly. No more circuses!

Pepiope

More positivity

The best team to miss the playoffs? That would be the Eagles, who finished fifth in DVOA despite a 6-9 record. Other metrics were similarly impressed, as Pro football Reference's simple rating system pegged the Eagles as the eighth-best team in the league, while their point differential suggests Philly should really be a little better than 8-7 right now -- a two-win swing. The Eagles have gone 1-6 in games decided by seven points or fewer, breaking their losing streak with a five-point win over the Giants last Thursday.

Advanced metrics are impressed by both whom the Eagles have beaten and the way in which they've won. Sure, the Eagles beat the Browns and Bears, which isn't notable. Their other four wins are over the Steelers, Vikings, Falcons and Giants, three of whom are 10-win teams. Those wins have come by an average of 14 points, the most notable a 34-3 romp of Pittsburgh in Week 3. Of those nine losses, eight have come against teams with a winning record, the Bengals being the lone exception.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...g-non-playoff-teams-chances-making-2017-field

Spinluck

Sorry Florida bros, but once you get outside of 2 or 3 cities in Florida that state is such a shithole.

They should be on their knees every fucking day thanking Walt for saving their state from being Alabama 2.0.

Disney is still pretty dope but man it is pain to drive around in that city. We went to Legoland and did some other stuff so we didn't stay at the resort. Next time I am definitely staying at the resort. So much more convenient.

Also, AB did it! I really hope we win a SB just for him. He is the Steeler who deserves it more than any other Steeler that I have followed. This is where I say sorry to BLarry but don't really mean it.

Sorry BLarry, that was a tough loss. Your qb and team are great. Maybe next year.

I've finished college down here and I think I'll be going back in January for something else.

After that, I think I'm gonna move to another state and start fresh. Don't think I'd want to start a family here. Cost of living is pretty damn good though, even in the bigger cities.

Firing a coach for wanting to keep a QB, benching said QB on week 17 specifically to not pay him what you'd risk owing him, then realizing two days later you might have no choice in paying him it anyway is the most Bills thing I've ever seen

Pepiope

How do you get rid of a person as nice as Barwin? :(

Zach Berman ‏@ZBerm 17m17 minutes ago
Connor Barwin: “I’ve got about $4 million in park projects that I want to be here for. …This has become my home. I love living in the city.”

bionic77

I love games and they are a serious hobby of mine but I would rather not pay more than $5 for them.

Can't decide what is more embarrassing in that thread. The Nintendo fans trying to justify Nintendo's high prices as some sort of investment or the other gamers who clearly place no real value to their supposed hobby.

Fuck I used to pay $20 for CDs back in the 90s and that was a lot of money to me back then but I did not paying for good shit.

Top Bottom