• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Bread

Banned
Not to mention my two dozen cousins...

We are the endless
Ky2bNky.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Perfect Dark > Golden Eye considerably

Never really played that one since I already had a Dreamcast and was looking forward to the PS2!

I remember thinking the N64 was kind of a horrible console at the time. It was a literal Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and Goldeneye machine.

I have a friend who posts on Gaf, but she isn't big on football..and her fiance is a pats fan so it's better if she didn't lol
All are welcome

Never really played that one since I already had a Dreamcast and was looking forward to the PS2!

I remember thinking the N64 was kind of a horrible console at the time. It was a literal Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and Goldeneye machine.
I played Ocarina of Time... is that doing it?

I stopped at the Water Temple though..

tmdorsey

Perfect Dark > Golden Eye considerably

I have love for both games.

One of my most memorable gaming moments was playing the Aztec level in Goldeneye trying to hide in a doorway from two guards and one of them fools throwing a grenade in the doorway to flush me out. Never seen AI like that in a game before then.

It practically was, which is why I never owned one. I hated 3D Mario and I played Zelda when it came out on the GC,

Not saying I agree completely

But I am saying there's a reason Kave is safe in Canada. Almost like he planned something he didn't want affecting him...

well at least BG is still here, if anyone deserves trump it's him.

All are welcome

*except pat fans

Let's take a step back and remember who the real enemy is here. Greg hates Resident Evil 4.

Never played it, I was more of a Silent Hill guy anyways.

Tom Penny

It had the best weapons ever. You could fly a rocket around a whole map through corridors and everything and blow people up. Fighting bots with proximity mines and turret guns that could attach to walls was GOAT.

MechDX

OK college watching people:

Who is Zach Cunningham ILB from Vanderbilt? Matt Miller keeps mocking him to Houston in the first round.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like Resident Evil 5 way better than Resident Evil 4.

I think I played like 2 hours of 4 before I lost interest. Come at me bros!

Let's take a step back and remember who the real enemy is here. Greg hates Resident Evil 4.

I didn't play it either...

I don't care for Resident Evil..

When the squad come over to play GoldenEye
maxresdefault.jpg

......But somebody picks oddjob
giphy.gif
Why did they make his hitbox so short...

I get he's a midget and his hat is bullshit.. but still..

Never played it, I was more of a Silent Hill guy anyways.
And you aren't getting anymore since Konami is evil..

OK college watching people:

Who is Zach Cunningham ILB from Vanderbilt? Matt Miller keeps mocking him to Houston in the first round.
Who watches Vandy... I certainly don't

@ArmandoSalguero 7m7 minutes ago
Tannehil has been working with trainers on the field to increase his leg strength ability to move. Routine as he works toward playoff game.

@JasonLieser 10m10 minutes ago
Tannehill's on the field right now doing dropbacks with a tether on his waist.

Darkest!!! It's happening!!!!
I'm against him coming back at all btw

And you aren't getting anymore since Konami is evil..

Probably for the best since I ain't got time anyways

My bro is too busy playing Astroneer to post here
What's that..

Darkest!!! It's happening!!!!
I'm against him coming back at all btw
Even against Houston..,

You want to lose to Mech..

I don't believe you for one second that you wouldn't want him back just to ensure you beat Mech if y'all play each other.

Also.. if he comes back.. I told you he would.. so I will he take credit for that too..

I'm saving your Dolphins friend

What's that..

Even against Houston..,

You want to lose to Mech..

I don't believe you for one second that you wouldn't want him back just to ensure you beat Mech if y'all play each other.

Also.. if he comes back.. I told you he would.. so I will he take credit for that too..

I'm saving your Dolphins friend

Another Injury and yeah I'd want him back but the risk of him tearing it completely and being out till mid-season next year plus missing all of camp is too great. Just bench him, we ain't winning the owl this year anyways.

Miracles are real, brother!
When you believe...

Another Injury and yeah I'd want him back but the risk of him tearing it completely and being out till mid-season next year plus missing all of camp is too great. Just bench him, we ain't winning the owl this year anyways.
See above friend

Floy SMH you missed the two best temples
Hey... I didn't have the strategy guide or didn't realize gamefaqs was a thing.. we have to remember that I grew up in bumfuck Ohio near West Virginia..

I did all of that by myself and I couldn't beat the Water Temple.. I beat the Fire and the Forest and that's all I could do..

Top Bottom