• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Fox318

1Q86ttP.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dolphins over the years have killed me inside. I don't post here because I don't even want to talk about them usually. Been watching every game since I was a kid. I am still in shock about this year, I can't even process it. I watch every game wondering if it's some mistake and some ref is going to be like "dolphins suck, they lose". But we keep winning, so crazy.

I hope we do win tomorrow just cause I can't stand Brady and his shitheads, maybe we can knock the team out of home field but I highly doubt it cause Oakland is fucked. Also I feel there is zero chance KC loses so we won't get the super free pass to the AFC championship game that is the 5th seed.

But hey it's a damn playoff game, it's been so long I am just happy to get in.

BTW cut Tannehill, he's fine but I don't want fine. I rather risk it to find the next HoF QB than be stuck with him for 10 years and be the Chiefs, fuck that.

Get em TDR! Trejo!

bionic77

How could I forget the greatness of Paper Mario?! :O

tumblr_nsr2klAr4W1s3uawvo2_r1_500.gif
I played the GC one and the DS SuperStar game, both of which were a lot of fun. Never played the OG Paper Mario.

I think by the time that had come I had been worn out by dozens of rpgs on the PS1 (Xenogears is still my favorite from that gen, though I don't think I could ever play it again, it was awesome but exhausting).

So glad I did not stay up for Rousey. It might be the old in me but I don't like watching women beat the shit out of each other. Even some of the fights with the men can get to a point where I get a little queasy. Weird that boxing never bothered me though.

Sanjuro

There aren't a ton of N64 games that hold up well. It's pretty much all downhill after you rock with the biggity Buck Bumble.

Sending thoughts out to both Colts and Chargers fans today

Current mood among beat writers is all of Grigson, Pagano, and McCoy are staying

Also LaCanfora says Bills decided to move on from Tyrod weeks ago and have known he has a serious groin injury for a while. So there's a decent chance they cut/bench him, yet still owe him over 20 mil anyway.

Also LaCanfora says Bills decided to move on from Tyrod weeks ago and have known he has a serious groin injury for a while. So there's a decent chance they cut/bench him, yet still owe him over 20 mil anyway.
Not to mention he probably will get paid by some team..

Yeah they can't afford anyone that makes money. Maybe Cutler on a one year $8m prove it deal?
Mech just had a meltdown at the thought

MechDX

Yeah they can't afford anyone that makes money. Maybe Cutler on a one year $8m prove it deal?

Dallas is not going to be able to trade Romo. Teams know they will release him sooner or later so they wont use assets to get him and his high salary. Which team that is truly just a QB away has that kind of cap space available? Closest one is Denver but they have major o line issues.

Once a free agent Houston could sign him on a very low end deal structured so that in the first year he makes minimal money but with a large year two escalator that would kick in 2018 when Brock can be cut with minimal cap hit

Dont see it happening either way

Mech just had a meltdown at the thought
Wont happen either. He doesnt fit with the Texans goody two shoes, boy scout culture

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Buccaneers signed punter Bryan Anger to a multi-year contract extension. http://es.pn/2isZjR3

Bucs and their kickers! #DoinIt

Today we all stand behind the Huskies....and maybe team meteor for the other game (Can't allow Floy to obtain happiness).
I don't think I will for what it's worth...

I think we lose by 7 unfortunately

Clemson vs Bama most likely (sorry CDY, Rando, Cybit.. I really want to be wrong..)

Bama wins by 9 and Saban ties Bear Bryant's record for most national titles..

Bart Scott shits all over Marcell Dareus and the Bills defense

“That might sum the whole thing up – because that’s the guy that you gave $100 million,” Scott said on CBS Sports Radio’s The DA Show. “Instead of reading his play book, he was too busy lighting up. Are you serous? First of all, I’ve been in this system my entire career. Eleven years, I’ve been in this system. As a defensive lineman, you only have like four (or five) fronts. Man, if you can’t remember five fronts, I don’t know what to tell you, bro. We can’t put the play book in crayon.

“To me, you have to learn the concepts, not the individual plays,” Scott said. “When you learn the individual plays, you put each defense as an individual. I can explain to you the entire defense. (One) call might be ‘Bull Fire Zone.’ What’s the first letter of bull?”

"That would be a “B.”

“Boundary,” Scott said. “(The pressure is) coming from the boundary. That’s all Dareus has to know.”

Top Bottom