• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Mindlog

Not going to lie.

Football isn't in a very good place.
However, the other sports are still the worst.

2017 Resolutions: Going harder on the alcohol.
2017 Resolutions: Without becoming a Grovo.

I will do both of these except drink..

How's the penal colony Dutch?

It's really nice. Weather isn't fantastic, so it's too cold to go to the beach tonight :(. So we gonna hang in the park, bring a couple of bottles of champagne and watch the fireworks.

Working
but fuck it I'm doing it shirtless !!

That's why you my dawg!!! How did the kids like all the gifts?

Drink and watch the dolphins kick bradys bitch ass

I thought we were friends :(

Drink and watch our Buckeyes do it

Our O-H

I'm in House of Blues in Houston for my friends show, good god. Houston, man. If you're not in cowboy boots and a cowboy hat you're not fitting in.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm in House of Blues in Houston for my friends show, good god. Houston, man. If you're not in cowboy boots and a cowboy hat you're not fitting in.

Wait what?

That part of Houston is typically like 90% Oil and Gas yuppies and hotties. What kind of music are you going to see?

bionic77

Has there been a decision on my position?
There was an opening for lead custodian. You are going to be in charge of a keeping a dozen bathrooms clean during the game.

I gave a personal reference and I think you will get the position.

They provide the mop and shit bucket but you have to bring your own gloves (strongly recommend gloves for this one).

Has there been a decision on my position?
I'm just the spokesperson.. DM does the hiring

Floyd's favorite band is playing the halftime of this game.
Rush is?

There was an opening for lead custodian. You are going to be in charge of a keeping a dozen bathrooms clean during the game.

I gave a personal reference and I think you will get the position.

They provide the mop and shit bucket but you have to bring your own gloves (strongly recommend gloves for this one).
:jnc

Top Bottom