• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

And that's why Harbaugh is overrated.. he plays not to lose in the clutch and Jimbo played to win..

Except Noles are trying really hard to give the fucking game away.. I don't think there's enough time for them to fuck this up

BigAT

Jim-Harbaugh.gif

LJ11

So many good RBs in this draft. No idea where Cook will go

He's the best back in the draft hands down, I've felt he's been the best draft in the country going into his second year, that twat Enron laughed at me when I said he was a Heisman favorite going into his sophomore year because he had a hard on for some scrub Georgia back who's pretty much irrelevant at this point. One of the best backs I've watched, he's not a complete player, I like him better than Zeke but his overall game isn't as good. The size speed agility combo is game breaking. He may have been the best player on the FSU roster when they won the Championship, well he looked like the best player when they gave him run.

With all that said, I don't think his body will hold. He is a fucking very violent back, it hurts watching that guy pound his body into defenders. But man, is he fun to watch, such violence, such speed, and plus moves in the open field, he's ridiculous. Best back in a while, for me anyway.

You know he's going to be ass because I wrote all that, I just really like him, have since he's freshman days.

Gobias

Banned
N64 is my favorite console of all time due to all of the multiplayer games in additions to the classics:

N64 really doesn't hold up like the SNES does, but it's certainly the console I have the most nostalgia for. Gobias fact: Major's Mask and Paper Mario are the best games on the system.

squicken

H

With all that said, I don't think his body will hold. He is a fucking very violent back, it hurts watching that guy pound his body into defenders. But man, is he fun to watch, such violence, such speed, and plus moves in the open field, he's ridiculous. Best back in a while, for me anyway.

You know he's going to be ass because I wrote all that, I just really like him, have since he's freshman days.

Yeah the worry is his health. He already has shoulder issues. I just wouldn't feel comfortable drafting him early knowing he might not even last a year. I saw Butt tore his ACL. The guys who are going to be pros just need to sit out once they are on the NFL radar. Let CFB be for the guys who know this is the end of the line

MechDX

Yeah the worry is his health. He already has shoulder issues. I just wouldn't feel comfortable drafting him early knowing he might not even last a year. I saw Butt tore his ACL. The guys who are going to be pros just need to sit out once they are on the NFL radar. Let CFB be for the guys who know this is the end of the line

Just saw the news on Butt, sucks. Fuck playing in a bowl game

I kinda want to go to the Seahawks game here in Santa Clara now that I've finally been to one at the Clink. Kinda leery of going though, especially if we lose. People in Mountain View were kinda dicks outside of the bar there after a loss, so I can only imagine a stadium filled (or half filled) with the same.

Dolphins over the years have killed me inside. I don't post here because I don't even want to talk about them usually. Been watching every game since I was a kid. I am still in shock about this year, I can't even process it. I watch every game wondering if it's some mistake and some ref is going to be like "dolphins suck, they lose". But we keep winning, so crazy.

I hope we do win tomorrow just cause I can't stand Brady and his shitheads, maybe we can knock the team out of home field but I highly doubt it cause Oakland is fucked. Also I feel there is zero chance KC loses so we won't get the super free pass to the AFC championship game that is the 5th seed.

But hey it's a damn playoff game, it's been so long I am just happy to get in.

BTW cut Tannehill, he's fine but I don't want fine. I rather risk it to find the next HoF QB than be stuck with him for 10 years and be the Chiefs, fuck that.

squicken

I kinda want to go to the Seahawks game here in Santa Clara now that I've finally been to one at the Clink. Kinda leery of going though, especially if we lose. People in Mountain View were kinda dicks outside of the bar there after a loss, so I can only imagine a stadium filled (or half filled) with the same.

I've seen videos of people being berated at 49ers games for cheering for the opponent, to say nothing of the brawls. It's just a few bad eggs, but I'm not sure seeing the Seahawks beat the 49ers by 30 points is worth the possible hassle

Jarnet87

He's the best back in the draft hands down, I've felt he's been the best draft in the country going into his second year, that twat Enron laughed at me when I said he was a Heisman favorite going into his sophomore year because he had a hard on for some scrub Georgia back who's pretty much irrelevant at this point. One of the best backs I've watched, he's not a complete player, I like him better than Zeke but his overall game isn't as good. The size speed agility combo is game breaking. He may have been the best player on the FSU roster when they won the Championship, well he looked like the best player when they gave him run.

Dalvin Cook was a true freshman in 2014. I hope Fournette continues to get higher marks and Dalvin slides for the sake of landing in a better spot.

RBH

N64 really doesn't hold up like the SNES does, but it's certainly the console I have the most nostalgia for. Gobias fact: Major's Mask and Paper Mario are the best games on the system.

How could I forget the greatness of Paper Mario?! :O

tumblr_nsr2klAr4W1s3uawvo2_r1_500.gif

Top Bottom