• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

MechDX

Hopefully 2017 doesnt suck.

Dega we win every Sunday!

giphy.gif

chicken-mcnuggets_1391713036666_2330700_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

l.jpg

9x8uCdF.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Happy New Years fellas

I've been actively avoiding NFLGAF and pretty much all my usual football sites this week. For one I was actually pretty sick this week which was weird because I haven't had a flu like that in awhile.

And secondly because I'm pretty damn nervous for tomorrow's game. This is probably the biggest game in Lions history. Just because of how much is on the line and who the opponent is. I've joked about it before but the Packers are the Goliath we face every single year. Their history, prestige, constant success, smug Quarterbacks....fuck them. Go Lions

Greg

Happy New Years fellas

I've been actively avoiding NFLGAF and pretty much all my usual football sites this week. For one I was actually pretty sick this week which was weird because I haven't had a flu like that in awhile.

And secondly because I'm pretty damn nervous for tomorrow's game. This is probably the biggest game in Lions history. Just because of how much is on the line and who the opponent is. I've joked about it before but the Packers are the Goliath we face every single year. Their history, prestige, constant success, smug Quarterbacks....fuck them. Go Lions
don't worry, there's always... next year

RBH.png

Happy New year Fam----ily. May you successfully accomplish your goals
8-8

Hope you all took time to check out the best part of the news on New Years...Don Lemon and the Bae Brooke Baldwin drunk on tv.

We fuckin did it again

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Happy new year!!!

Was busy watching the olds show on Pitbulls New Years Eve. Seeing Salt n Peppa just made feel super old.

Floy can't believe you and Deshaun Cleveland did that to Ohio State.
Happy new year my friend, become Mr. NuMoney this year.

Thank you BG

The guy that got Pelini fired at Nebraska and replaced LIVING LEGEND TOM HERMAN.
1) in Tim's defense.. Bo got Bo fired..

2)I'm going to pretend that last night didn't happen.. and that Tim Beck doesn't exist..

I feel that's more conducive to my mental health

And once again... I hate Houston for taking Tom away and now I'm going to lose Luke next year..

This is the worst

Draxal

Thank you BG

1) in Tim's defense.. Bo got Bo fired..

2)I'm going to pretend that last night didn't happen.. and that Tim Beck doesn't exist..

I feel that's more conducive to my mental health

And once again... I hate Houston for taking Tom away and now I'm going to lose Luke next year..

This is the worst

Pretty much you expereienced what I felt watching every Rutgers game this year, except people actually watched this one.

As for Bo, he was supposedly way too loyal to underperforming assistants.

Ha, so Chip getting Fired. What now? Back to college i suppose? Not sure what jobs are still open or will be open

Edit: 9ers the new Browns! Wasn't Jim fired after a year? And now chip

49ers gonna make history if they fire Chip.

Ha, so Chip getting Fired. What now? Back to college i suppose? Not sure what jobs are still open or will be open

Edit: 9ers the new Browns! Wasn't Jim fired after a year? And now chip

Every D1 job is currently filled I believe. Unless someone at a big program gets hired by the NFL (and really I can't think of a top tier CFB coach who is currently gunning for an NFL job) he's left hoping for a coordinator job.

Just tried looking at my ex's insta pic and liked it by accident

What have I done

(Admittedly drunk damage control from Grover)

Pretend it didn't happen breh

If Bae brings it up, come clean that it was an accident

If ex-Bae brings it up, come clean that it was an accident.

49ers gonna make history if they fire Chip.

Every D1 job is currently filled I believe. Unless someone at a big program gets hired by the NFL (and really I can't think of a top tier CFB coach who is currently gunning for an NFL job) he's left hoping for a coordinator job.
Notre Dame maybe? I think Kelly is trying to make the jump and both sides might be sick of each other. Not sure Kelly currently has any buyers though ...idk we'll see what happens in time. Kelly probably had a chance to jump in previous years but seems his stock is down. Personally think he had quite a bit of Tomfoolery This year

This year is already better than last year. Great times with friends, Chip fired for another year, and the Fs didn't get me in Virginia!

I hope everyone has a great day and great moments with any loved ones (friends, family, and/or significant others) today

Notre Dame maybe? I think Kelly is trying to make the jump and both sides might be sick of each other. Not sure Kelly currently has any buyers though ...idk we'll see what happens in time. Kelly probably had a chance to jump in previous years but seems his stock is down. Personally think he had quite a bit of Tomfoolery This year

I said top coaches. Brian Kelly is trash.

Also there's an ex 49er who wants to coach the team.

Draxal

20 million buyout.

Top Bottom