• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Mindlog

Happy New Years. Aguayo blessing to you all.

New Year's Resolution: To work on an Aussie accent so I can sprinkle the C-word around a lot more liberally.

This means nothing to me

Sea of thieves is coming in 2017 so I expect everyone to join me and Bobans crew

YES! Sea of Thieves will be the real game of forever and Bread and I will lead the greatest force in the history of the oceans. NOTHING WILL STOP US!

Just tried looking at my ex's insta pic and liked it by accident

What have I done

Scratch that, you're out of the crew...

fchgbQY.jpg

My new Cricket jersey! S/o to my brother Broban

and your replacement is Dutch who will head up his own branch of the new East India company :*)

Lol no Morrigan... Nooooo!!!

Happy New Year Line!!

*shoto brofist*

E: Oh snaps... Bionic, Scooter- Salt n Pepa still trying to give it a go..

Two Words

I'm kinda torn here. I used to be a Cowboys fan as a Dallas native, but this past decade has completely given me a "Fuck the Cowboys" attitude. My issue was always how Jerry Jones ran the organization and I hated how the Dallas sports media talks about the Cowboys 24/7 regardless of how shifty they are, while teams with better recent performances get ignored. I remember when the Mavericks won the NBA Finals, their coverage lasted a couple of days and it was back to talking about the mediocre Cowboys.

I don't want to bandwagon jump on the Cowboys now though. It doesn't feel right. But I do think the organization and Jerry has improved. So what's the rules on becoming a fan again? I feel like doing it now would be shitty.

Being there for one year with that kind of roster is completely unfair to Chip, to be honest.
I can't believe you are one of the most reasonable posters in the thread. Why even hire chip if you are going to fire him after one year. I hope the 9ers never win another game.

Hey bead the wife asked me tonight why you don't play games anymore?

Ricker

Happy New Year NFL GAF :p

So only 2 important games today right...? Redskins win they are in,if they lose they are out. A win for either the Packers or the Lions wins them the division and the number 4 seed...the Packers could already be in if the Skins lost earlier.

Good morning..

Chip replacing Beck, imho.
The only problem with this is Chip's hatred of recruiting.. you can't hate recruiting at a top ten football factory. I think it would be a good landing spot for him.. but he is going to have to learn to love recruiting. That is the issue..

I was hoping that we would look at Helfrich.. but it looks likely we go for Kevin Wilson (which outside of how his tenure ended at Indiana.. which is the main reason why I don't like the hire.)

If Chip could get with recruiting.. then I think Urban will bring him in.

And that is true.. Bo was loyal to his staff.. too loyal
Pretty much you expereienced what I felt watching every Rutgers game this year, except people actually watched this one.

As for Bo, he was supposedly way too loyal to underperforming assistants.
I felt like it was Sundays last night.. that should not happen..

This is probably how Nebraska fans felt in big games.

squicken

I cannot ever recall this many coaches out before a season ended. I think Kubiak is kinda being asked to go but he does need to step down. His health stuff is just too much. Kubes, Fisher, Chip, Rex, Gus. Next few days will be interesting

Jarnet87

Watching Harbaugh and Meyer lose this weekend was a great parting gift to 2016. Now left 2017 commence with a Bucs win

FIRE THE CANNONS

MechDX

I cannot ever recall this many coaches out before a season ended. I think Kubiak is kinda being asked to go but he does need to step down. His health stuff is just too much. Kubes, Fisher, Chip, Rex, Gus. Next few days will be interesting

Reports that Dolphins DC Vance Joseph is the top candidate in Denver. Joseph was going to be the DC there before Wade but the Bengals wouldn't let him go. He was the DBs coach in Houston under Wade.

I guess wade isn't being considered. Awkward....

Drakeon

Pretty crazy, definitely didn't expect Denver to have an opening. Still could have Chargers, Jets, Colts, Bears too. Might sway some teams on the fence to stick it out, won't be enough good coaching candidates to go around.

It's okay friend, it's all over now.

Can't wait to go back to work Tuesday with all the Clemson fans. -_-
Well it's going to get worse after January 9th TDR...

Because as much as it pains me... I think Clemson does it and beats Bama and has its revenge. As good as that defense is for Bama.. Jalen will be the weak link and that front seven for Clemson led by Dexter Lawrence and company will slow down the run.

Because I think that offense is the best Bama will have seen since the Ole Miss game and as long as Deshaun does not give the game away.. I think Clemson.. doesn't Klempson and completes the revenge tour.

Congrats Az

Fire Tim Beck

9ers are trainwreck, from the owner to talent, no one is winning with that shit talent, in serious rebuilding mode, also as a FA, unless you won a SB and the 9ers about open the vault, not a lot of players want to play for Jed York...he's Jerry Jones Junior, my money built the team, why isn't the praise on me?

Striker

Getting rid of Chip after one season with that roster is harsh although if you are getting rid of the GM too it makes sense for him to bring in his own coach. They have a ton of re-building to do.

Those around Colts owner Jim Irsay say he has been “very unhappy” with team’s performance for weeks now; coaches there fear change coming.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 1, 2017

Fisher soon?

Kubiak stepping down because of health concerns has been talked about quite a bit recently here in town so if it's true, it doesn't shock me one bit. Maybe staying as an offensive coordinator wouldn't have been so bad for him health wise. His coaching style may drive me up a wall but he's well liked here in Denver.

Top Bottom