• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

squicken

Yea. That happened on every single down. I'm glad you watch the games too.

Bradford has the second highest pressure rate despite releasing the ball 2.4s on average (PFF). It's not that there's pressure every time, it's that the protection is so unpredictably bad, that it affects the whole offense.

2017 off to a running start with Da Bears!

ku-xlarge.gif

If the Bears lose, Fox is gone and they get a top 5 draft pick. If the Bears win, they lose both those hopes and benefit in no positive way

So they're going to win, and it's going to be stunning

False start but hope we get to see a lot of devalve today. Did he get the start?

Edit: I can already tell Browns are gonna try hard to get the rookies work today. Kinda s evaluation game

If the Bears lose, Fox is gone and they get a top 5 draft pick. If the Bears win, they lose both those hopes and benefit in no positive way

So they're going to win, and it's going to be stunning

I don't think Fox is gone. This team started the season off talent starved, but then suffered a ton of injuries. They have guys out there that have no business on an NFL team, but they're playing hard for Fox. They've been competitive all season long, regardless of how little talent the team has. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if he's gone. It's the NFL.

Miracle

LMAO!

"Bucs need 7 things to happen today in order to make the playoffs. If they succeed. I will drink a whole bottle of ketchup on opening day of Redzone week 1"

Scott Hanson is a G.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stop whining it's way too early in the game for that

you DO know that the pats would have went 3 and out if not for a very obvious hold that Helen Keller could see. Instead with a no call, they go on to score a touchdown. So no, it's not too early to call out BS.

Top Bottom