• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Hopefully Irsay does the right thing and fires Pagano and Grigson. It'd be great in Jimmy Harbs came back to the pros and took over
If Jimmy were to jump..

This would be the moment as there is going to be some rebuilding at Michigan... that defense is practically gone. However... I don't see Jimmy jumping at the moment.. not for another 5 years or so..

So have we talked about the Niners being a fucking joke franchise for firing a coach after one season yet? That's the kind of shit that keeps new coaches away and turns you into the Browns. Who would want to work there for just a year?

Niner fans better hope that it comes out that Chip Kelly really wanted out.

Gotta let the new GM bring in their own guy
This...

In Chip's defense.. he was put in a bad situation this time because Jed should have fired Baalke obviously and bring in someone who could have worked with him.

But.. that is unfortunately life as the GM will bring in their own guy.

Chip is Steve Spurrier 2.0.. offensive guru whose stuff just doesn't hold up completely in the NFL. It works fantastic in college.. but not in the NFL

Ez said that and I always felt he was right..
This is so dumb. Chip won his first 2 years and showed that his offense works great in the NFL. If he had a competent gm they could have been great, instead he was stuck with that garbage roseman. All chips time in the NFL proves is that you can't win in the NFL with a terrible gm picking the players. Howie is the worst gm in the NFL, and baalke is the 2nd worst. Chip has had terrible luck so far.

Mindlog

I'm rooting for.

Hold on I forgot.
KC over DEN 53.6%
DAL over DET 71.9%
TB over CAR 55.4%
DET over GB 40.3%
NYG tie WSH 0.3%
DAL over PHI 47.1%
SF over SEA 30.5%
TEN over HOU 62.1%
IND over JAX 70.9%
All that shit.
Go Bucs!

Pepiope

This is so dumb. Chip won his first 2 years and showed that his offense works great in the NFL. If he had a competent gm they could have been great, instead he was stuck with that garbage roseman. All chips time in the NFL proves is that you can't win in the NFL with a terrible gm picking the players. Howie is the worst gm in the NFL, and baalke is the 2nd worst. Chip has had terrible luck so far.
Chip pushed out Jackson, McCoy, and Maclin himself. He destroyed the offense. There's a reason Jackson wants to come back now that Chip is gone. There's a reason he's been fired twice in 2 years, and him being a good and misunderstood coach is not the reason.

Chip pushed out Jackson, McCoy, and Maclin himself. He destroyed the offense. There's a reason Jackson wants to come back now that Chip is gone. There's a reason he's been fired twice in 2 years, and him being a good and misunderstood coach is not the reason.
The reason is he has been saddled with terrible GM's at each job. There is a reason the eagles haven't won a single playoff game in the 10 years since Howie infected the organization. Pushing out overpriced garbage like djax and shady is not the reason that the eagles never won anything. The problem was the gm couldn't build a team to save his life. He throws around money like a crazy person and yet the team gets worse. Eagles will never win anything with Howie in charge.

Pepiope

The reason is he has been saddled with terrible GM's at each job. There is a reason the eagles haven't won a single playoff game in the 10 years since Howie infected the organization. Pushing out overpriced garbage like djax and shady is not the reason that the eagles never won anything. The problem was the gm couldn't build a team to save his life. He throws around money like a crazy person and yet the team gets worse. Eagles will never win anything with Howie in charge.
Except the eagles are trending upwards with a new QB and a great DC. We're just missing all that offensive talent Chip let go.

Sounds like Baalke is being fired for talking Jed out of making Adam Gase HC after Harbaugh was fired. Jed is now mad that Gase is leading the Dolphins into the playoffs.

FMT doesn't deserve this

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Kubes retiring, blessing in disguise?

Wonder if they'll promote from within or look elsewhere.

We are all against the Patriots today right? New Year doesnt change the obvious?

We're always against the Patriots and Cowboys.

RBH

C0swQe8UQAA55QC.jpg

C0swRvNUsAAvjmk.jpg

C0otdStWIAED0kb.jpg

cbs_early.png

cbs_late.png

fox_early.png

fox_late.png

Sounds like Baalke is being fired for talking Jed out of making Adam Gase HC after Harbaugh was fired. Jed is now mad that Gase is leading the Dolphins into the playoffs.

FMT doesn't deserve this
Eagles should fire Howie for the same reason then. Gase was their number one target but turned them down cause he didn't want to work with that idiot roseman.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I must be missing something, but why do the Bucs need the Colts and Titans to win to clinch a NFC playoff spot?

FTF

I must be missing something, but why do the Bucs need the Colts and Titans to win to clinch a NFC playoff spot?

I assume it changes strength of schedule wins with the other NFC team(s) they'd have to win the tie breakers over.

Sure with San Fran, you're right.. Also.. Ray Farmer and the Browns GMs existed.. Howie is better than them hands down.. there are principles of his offense that can work in the NFL..

Can we have Howie? I'm being serious..

This..

Chip was handed a shit sandwich in San Fran.. that was indirectly of his own making for screwing up in Philly by playing GM last year.

Should he be fired in San Fran? No, he shouldn't be in my opinion.. San Fran is the worst team in the league (yes worse than Cleveland record aside).. he deserves at least another year because of how shit the roster is..

But.. Jed fucked that up because he should have cut Baalke after Jim left since the roster was fucking gutted and started anew.

ahahhahahahahah the 49ers haven't even told Chip he's going to be fired
How the hell hasnt the family taken the team from Jed

FMT doesn't deserve this
It's like the blind leading the blind.. he is making Haslem look competent and that is saying a lot.

From Jay Glazer:

The fuck?
Monday is looking likely to be interesting..

Sammy B has a chance to break the record for highest completion percentage in a season today. That is pretty impressive with all the ol problems the vikes have.

Beach

Faulk mispronounced McGloin's name and Eisen tried to correct him but Faulk said, "No, it is "Mc-Ga-loin" pretty harshly. Was a weird exchange.

Go brown.

Cam Erving gonna try out RT today and a rookie starting at center. Just got home so not sure about any other lineup changes.

Eli Rogers bouta feast

brentech

There is a Minnesota Vikings ol defense Force on gaf?
Not defending them, but I'm not going to defend a QB that throws the ball 2 yards when they need 8 on a make or break play. It happened multiple times last week, and he had time to make a throw.
He ended the game with that type of play.

Bread

Banned
Do I want my browns to win and finish the season as winners or do I want them to lose and start the offseason as winners

Top Bottom