• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Maybe that's one of the "shocking" firings a big NFL writer was talking about. I don't remember if it was John Clayton, Adam Schefter, but one NFL writer said there was going to be an unexpected HC firing a few weeks back that would shock people.

I think this could fall under that category cause tbh I knew Chip Kelly was going to get fired.

Bronx-Man

Banned
shit qb

3rd coach fired in 5 years

no rings

only team in the division to not make the playoffs

yep, it's another season of philly football alright

Drakeon

Maybe that's one of the "shocking" firings a big NFL writer was talking about. I don't remember if it was John Clayton, Adam Schefter, but one NFL writer said there was going to be an unexpected HC firing a few weeks back that would shock people.

I think this could fall under that category cause tbh I knew Chip Kelly was going to get fired.

Kubiak is a surprise as well, even if it's a retirement and not a firing.

It was Schefter yeah. He said there'd be two big surprises

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
So things we learned this year when it's all said and done.

Adrian Peterson is old.

Carson Wentz isn't good, neither is Goff.

Tom Brady is still amazing.

Dak Prescott is way better than we first thought.

Cam Newton is in the top-5 worst QB's in the league, I can't remember the last time a guy that young faded that fast.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Adrian Peterson is old.

Cam Newton is in the top-5 worst QB's in the league, I can't remember the last time a guy that young faded that fast.
No lies detected.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Adrian Peterson is old.

Matthew Stafford is Elite.

(To be fair I, and a couple of other people already knew this but now the whole NFL fandom does)

Bowen's tweets. Wow what's happening there?
Other reporters are being told they will be ejected as well if they interfere with Jeff being ejected from the press box

This is a ridiculous situation, a minor disagreement that the Eagles are making into a huge incident

The Eagles have not clarified what policy Jeff is alleged to have violated.

During confusion over a penalty a while ago, we were all trying to figure out the call. An Eagles staffer yelled for us to be quiet. (1)

(2) Many of us took exception, Jeff most vocally. He then went to the staffer and calmly discussed why the admonishment was inappropriate.

3) A while, later, security guard comes and tells Jeff he is being ejected "for violating the fan code of conduct."

This ought to be good for Jeff's talk radio appearances this week.

This is the most vengeful, petty Eagles regime I've dealt with since I started covering the team in 2002. #Ejectthat

Q asked:
"why would a staffer tell reporters to quiet down?"
Excellent question. It's their press box, but unless someone is cheering or cursing or doing something really disruptive they shouldn't care

jbug617

Banned
Eagles vs the Media
C1HNqbOW8AAe6aK.jpg

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Cam Newton is still a great QB, he just has no talent around him whatsoever.

Eagles-tier receivers, JStewart is good but was hurt for half the season, O-Line is complete dumpster fire. Defense underperformed this year, front office did them no favors by not bringing back Norman.

It's a complete miracle that he carried that team as far as he did last year, that's why he was the MVP.

If their GM can recover and make some good moves, that team will be back in the playoffs next year.

Top Bottom