• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

nIjBoe4.gif

Well, at least this season is over with. I wish it could have been quick, but it wasn't. It was a slow, painful death march into cruel, bitter oblivion. Fuck football. It's a terrible sport that no one should watch. Much like the city of Cleveland, it brings nothing but misery, sadness and heartache.

See you guys in the off season thread.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brock just had a huge orgasm

Put Romo in for one more drive so he can get a last second TD and the guaranteed 2-pt conversion and set the franchise record for wins.

LOL SANCHIZE HOLY SHIT.

Line_HTX

If you honestly believe Dak is a bad QB, you have an IQ of 36, you will go all through 2017 receving no sex, you will become unemployed, and your team will trade a first-round draft pick for Manziel.

But yeah, Sanchez is ass.

Who the fuck are you talking to? Nobody here has ever said that Dak was a bad QB.

God, you're delusional.

This Romo vs. Dak talk is amusing but tiring.

They are both good. I'd be happy with either one, and so would most of your garbage ass teams.

This team isn't the #1 seed because of Dak. They are playing so well because of the great chemistry and leadership this team has. That's why Dak is the best starter for us right now. Romo is obviously a better player, but if you follow this locker room, you know that Dak and Zeke have inspired the team to play to a level that is greater than the sum of its parts.

I still don't think we have enough talent on defense to make it out of the NFC, but its a great team. I'm not used to success so I'm very happy as a fan.

Top Bottom