• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Farooq

Banned
Wasn't able to see the start of the game, just saw Romo's drive...felt bittersweet. Damn, he looked good, the velocity on his throws, the touch, getting through his reads quickly...

How did Dak look?

Pepiope

Cam Newton is still a great QB, he just has no talent around him whatsoever.

Eagles-tier receivers, JStewart is good but was hurt for half the season, O-Line is complete dumpster fire. Defense underperformed this year, front office did them no favors by not bringing back Norman.

It's a complete miracle that he carried that team as far as he did last year, that's why he was the MVP.

If their GM can recover and make some good moves, that team will be back in the playoffs next year.
Is Benjamin no longer on that roster? You think too highly of our receivers

Yeah, so I guess Buffalo hopefully figured out that neither EJ or Cardale are their answers at QB next year. For all his faults, Tyrod hasn't looked anywhere near as bad as these guys today.

Bitanator

Wasn't able to see the start of the game, just saw Romo's drive...felt bittersweet. Damn, he looked good, the velocity on his throws, the touch, getting through his reads quickly...

How did Dak look?

Like Dak, Bronx-Man before you come after me I mean that as a positive

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Maybe that's one of the "shocking" firings a big NFL writer was talking about. I don't remember if it was John Clayton, Adam Schefter, but one NFL writer said there was going to be an unexpected HC firing a few weeks back that would shock people.

I think this could fall under that category cause tbh I knew Chip Kelly was going to get fired.
There is a "shocking" firing every year though. That rumor writes itself without any insider info

Vixdean

Is Benjamin no longer on that roster? You think too highly of our receivers

Benjamin was overrated as fuck based on a rookie season where most of his stats came in garbage time. He's big and strong but a shitty route runner with inconsistent hands.

BILLS PLS
:jnc

I'm actually a little sad for the Bucs. They'll likely end the season with a 9-7 record they
really had to gut out and miss the playoffs.

Top Bottom