• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Pepiope

So it looks like Cleveland gets the #12/13 pick and Eagles get the #13/14 pick. Only 1 game matters

Browns gaf... Let's go Saints!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bro. I was at In-N-Out eating lunch with my family and felt disrespect coming from somewhere. You watch your filthy mouth, Lions fan.

Yo Fanto, chill man enjoy the GOAT In N Out. The Rams are cool, I just wanted to watch the Giants beat the Redskins getting the Lions a playoff game no matter what

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans offense is a giant fucking mess right now. Something has to give this off season. I don't know who but one of the 3: Rick Smith, BOB or OC Godsey is getting fired.

All three please!

bunch of clowns

Texans offense is a giant fucking mess right now. Something has to give this off season. I don't know who but one of the 3: Rick Smith, BOB or OC Godsey is getting fired.

46 total rushing yards today. Fucking 54 yards shy of free McNuggets. Even in last weeks WIN the Texans were a few yards short of McNuggets. McDonalds needs to lower the bar next year to make it more achievable

Fantomex

Yo Fanto, chill man enjoy the GOAT In N Out. The Rams are cool, I just wanted to watch the Giants beat the Redskins getting the Lions a playoff game no matter what

I'm sorry. I still love you, and we always gonna be boys. Happy New Year.

innnnnnnout.jpg

FTF

It's a crime if Brady wins MVP over Matty Ice after Ryan stat pads again today.

Why a crime? Ryan will have won his team 10 or 11 games but 5 or 6 loses. Brady will have won his team 11 games but only 1 loss. Plus best TD to Int ratio in history, 28:2.

Fantomex

Why a crime? Ryan will have won his team 10 or 11 games but 5 or 6 loses. Brady will have won his team 11 games but only 1 loss. Plus best TD to Int ratio in history, 28:2.

Zero chance Brady gets MVP coming off a suspension. Goodell will make sure

Top Bottom