• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

11-5 season. I would have laughed if someone had told me the Giants would win 11 games. I expected improvement..maybe 9 wins but I'll take it and the playoffs.

GG Redskins GAF.

WEEDEN-FLAG.gif

YES YES YES!!!

The game will end 3-2 with Nick Novak hitting the game winner as time expires

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just a reminder to everyone in this thread:

I posted before the season started that the Lions playoff odds were 60/1 by Vegas. I told y'all that was a joke then and I hope someone put some money on it

squicken

If Arians retires, everyone but SEA is changing coaches. And they are fighting each other. Gruden could get fired in WAS I think

kmag

11-5 season. I would have laughed if someone had told me the Giants would win 11 games. I expected improvement..maybe 9 wins but I'll take it and the playoffs.

GG Redskins GAF.

If you'd asked anyone how the Giants would get to 11-5 you'd expect them to be an offensive juggernaut. They're really not. They're basically the opposite of the team from last year.

Hindl

Is there a #1 to draft? We're picking top 15.

Possibly. Corey Davis and Mike Williams are the two to look for, with Davis being the better choice. But with Cook and top level CBs available they might go that direction instead. Davis Jackson and Matthews would be something tho

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So tonight's game is meaningless now. Nice.

Lol nooooo it's still massive. Lions haven't won a Divisional Championship since 1993.

It's for the Divisional Championship, a home playoff game and just overall bragging rights for Lions fans.

I want that NFC North Conference Champ banner to hang right next to our Super Bowl banner

watershed

Banned
Even with all the Seahawks inconsistency, it feels like we play down to our opponents. This game shouldn't have been this close.

Fitts

Kubes deserves to go out with a win. Can't be mad at that.

Chiefs swept the division. Deserves to win the west.

We swept you with Carr.
Carr is 1-6 against the chiefs.
Eat shit

Ok so all it took was the Chiefs organization compromising any sense of morality they had to sign Reek. Seems fine.

If we have to play anyone but the Lions, I have no faith we'll get out of the WC round. And if my Hawks have to go to Atlanta, I'm gonna weep for our defense with no Earl.

Beach

Not to get Mech upset but how can we get the green laser pointer guy from Mexico City to Houston in a week's time?

Top Bottom