• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's useless rooting for potential playoff matches unless it means you play at Home.

The Lions, Packers, Giants, Seahawks are all four damn good teams. The Lions happen to be the best but the other three are no slouches.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
C1IBK2ZUAAA2Pz6.jpg

Beach

Oakland @ Houston might go down as the worst playoff game ever.
I'm really hoping it's the Saturday early afternoon game just to get it out of the way early in the weekend at the least

Edit: Congrats Crabtree for getting over 1000 yards though. The team goes through him Carr and Cooper and the rest follow.

brentech

It's still for the division title, but I'm kind of bummed this game isn't a knockout game.
Would rather not see the Packers in the playoffs if they can't beat the Lions, and if they do win, the lolions really choked away another perfect chance during a shit Packers mid season to make a run.

Now it's just bleh and both teams are in.

MechDX

Everyone calling this a loss for the Raiders. Have you seen the Texans offense??

I know the defense is good so there is that. I guess...

KaYotiX

Banned
It's useless rooting for potential playoff matches unless it means you play at Home.

The Lions, Packers, Giants, Seahawks are all four damn good teams. The Lions happen to be the best but the other three are no slouches.
Kinda makes me sad u actually believe the stuff you say about the Lions....

Fitts

lol well because you're full of shit.

Nah, I'm full of respect -- for women.

Real talk, I hope you don't take my direct responses as genuine antagonism. I'm just having a laugh and think/hope you're doing the same. If not, just say the word and I'll stop.

And for real, KC swept the division. They earned the West.

Top Bottom