• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

MechDX

Texans just announced there will be a free laser beam give away for all fans at next weeks Wild Card game

tumblr_nu2yh67Idg1uaundno1_500.gif

Beach

Everyone calling this a loss for the Raiders. Have you seen the Texans offense??

I know the defense is good so there is that. I guess...
It's one thing to be shitty. But, the defense literally quit today. I'm not even mad at McGloin, the defense flat out

Anyways, that's enough pessimistic talk today, congrats Lions and Pack fans. Going to watch Connor Cook highlight vids to make me feel better

Dishwalla

Banned
So now I'm back to my common refrain over the past decade and a half: "anyone but the Pats, anyone but the Pats, anyone but the Pats...".

squicken

I always liked Kubes and I'm glad he and Wade got rings. It's too bad they didn't have a better GM in Houston during their time there. I wonder if Wade stays

Fitts

Shame for the season the Raiders had is going to end on such a whimper.

It sucks, but this season has been an awesome success overall. We've gone from being a joke of an organization to a team that was viewed by the majority as legit contenders. It's hard to buy into the "ahead of schedule" narrative when you can't throw away championship opportunities in this league, but I had us pegged as an optimistic 10-6 going into the season. And hey, the games were largely exciting as fuck with the offense balling out and Carr leading fourth quarter comebacks.

MechDX

I always liked Kubes and I'm glad he and Wade got rings. It's too bad they didn't have a better GM in Houston during their time there. I wonder if Wade stays

Someone mentioned on Twitter that Wade has not signed an extension alluding that he has known about this and will likely follow

Dishwalla

Banned
Pulling for the Packers tonight but I wouldn't be upset if the Lions won. Detroit has been a pretty interesting team this year.

Top Bottom