• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

RBH

Right back at you Green Bay

The Detroit Lions came to ball today

image.php

WedgeX

Banned
I don't know that I've ever seen the Lions defense do well enough to be in a position to decline two penalties in a row before.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 59s59 seconds ago
49ers officially have informed Chip Kelly he no longer is their coach, per source

Was the Detroit GM asleep there?

Bob Quinn knows his defense is boring as shit and his inability to properly stock a roster has put Terryl Austin in a position where he has to give up a billion yards and hold teams to field goals or bad playcalling.

But it worked itself into a playoff spot. So sleep away, big guy!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bob Quinn knows his defense is boring as shit and his inability to properly stock a roster has put Terryl Austin in a position where he has to give up a billion yards and hold teams to field goals or bad playcalling.

But it worked itself into a playoff spot. So sleep away, big guy!

goldlion!!!!

Quinn was meditating

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 59s59 seconds ago
49ers officially have informed Chip Kelly he no longer is their coach, per source

Most misunderstood coach in the league! He was voted top 5 coach in the entire league just 2 years ago by some guy at Rotoworld! It's a conspiracy!

watershed

Banned
Chip must be a really unlikeable dude

I think its more the entire 49ers organization needing overhaul. The rumor is they're finally gonna fire the GM too. They should. 3 head coaches in 3 years is a clear sign of bad leadership.

Edit: yep, GM is out. Finally.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was wondering why the Lions were running another play before the two minute warning. Tried to catch the defense offsides. Nice coaching when you call it like that and no one your offense flinches

Chip's firing had more to do with SF upper brass being incapable of running a lemonade stand and being saddled with a broken roster than him as a coach.

kmag

Most misunderstood coach in the league! He was voted top 5 coach in the entire league just 2 years ago by some guy at Rotoworld! It's a conspiracy!

Supposedly SF are going to try to complete their GM search first (which makes sense) but really puts them at the back of the queue. Can see them going for a NE assistant coach simply because by the time they get around to it all that will be left is deep playoff team coaching staffs.

Top Bottom