• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Football sucks

It'll be Giants-Patriots again because Goodell is a jackass

And the Patriots will win, Brady and Belichik will both retire

Their NFL busts will consist of videotapes, a deflated football and a Diamond-Encrusted Middle Finger, sponsored by Bud Light

/rant

*Goes to sob

Not even lying when I say if it means they'll retire immediately after, I'd take it in a heartbeat

If the madness stops completely in a month instead of 3-5 years from now, I'll absolutely take it

4Fojlo1.jpg

Heath Evans can go fuck himself
No one who has ever talked about football, at anytime in human history, has known less then Heath evens. He is the absolute worst thing to ever happen to football.

kmag

CarpVerified account
‏@robcarpenter81
Irsay gonna wait til tomorrow to fire Chuck Pagano and the GM

assuming that there's no easy access to crack tonight, we'll be up to 7 vacancies.

CarpVerified account
‏@robcarpenter81

assuming that there's no easy access to crack tonight, we'll be up to 7 vacancies.

12-15 hours to plan and set off Isray's operation to steal back his crack stash from Pagano.

Doorman

Boy what a great offensive shootout this is, just like NBC was predicting!

Get some points dammit. I really doubt the defense holds Green Bay back forever.

CarpVerified account
‏@robcarpenter81

If the 9ers really do fire chip he would be the perfect hire for Indy. He would wreck the league with luck.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How in the hell does neither Ansah or Ngata not bring him down?!

And fuck off Rodgers bitching for a face mask when there was none

Jimmy Durkin ‏@Jimmy_Durkin 3m3 minutes ago

The #Raiders averaged 5.96 yards per play with Connor Cook (30 plays, 179 yards) and 2.1 per play with Matt McGloin (20 plays, 42 yards).

JDR said McG will start if healthy, but I don't believe it.

Bread

Banned
Not even lying when I say if it means they'll retire immediately after, I'd take it in a heartbeat

If the madness stops completely in a month instead of 3-5 years from now, I'll absolutely take it
I hope they win this year and also the next 4 years

Then the league will end and the Patriots will be eternal champion

Top Bottom